3. Chapter 11.

• Dedicated to @sammytomato_kx @simplyjessie73

"Live for the moments you can't put into words..."

With their heartbeat racing and their ragged breaths, Alex drew back and stared at the woman that lay underneath him. They were already on the second floor and lying on the bed. Her cardigan and his hoodie were already gone. His gaze was intense, seeking something in her face. It was as if he was trying to give her enough time to get away or to stop him. But Drei didn’t.

“Yes or no, Drei.”

“What do you think?” she asked him. Those beautiful almond eyes stared back at him, wide eyed with so much anticipation.

“Yes?” She blushed and gave him a smile. Reading between the lines, he returned it and started to kiss her again.

Drei was aware of nothing but the man whose body was on top of hers and the way his touch made her feel. His hands ran all over her as his tongue swept against her bottom lip. And she welcomed his gentle invasion. Each stroke aroused her until she lost what little will she had left. She cupped his face in her hands, kissed him back, her tongue circling his. Both their bodies were now hungry and waiting to be claimed. The heat was back, all sweet and tempting, taking them over completely.

He started to kiss his way down her jaw and to her neck. Then he nipped her earlobe before licking the sensitive skin below. She shivered and her body hummed with a much greater need now. Goosebumps broke out on her arms. Alex pulled back only long enough to pull her silk camisole top over her head, and then his own. His mouth trailed kisses down to her belly. Then he tugged off her jeans and then rose off the bed to do the same with his. Drei’s breath caught at the sight of him. A Greek god as he is.

Alex’s eyes dipped downward, darkening as he took in her silk, dark grey, strapless bra and her matching bikini panties. He bent, traced with the pads of his fingers and trailed kisses along the curves of her breasts that her bra outlined. Finally he unhooked it and it was gone. Before she could even realize what he has done, his mouth closed around her right nipple.  She groaned at the combination of warmth and dampness that made her tremble. Then he moved to her other breast, sucking deeply, rhythmically. The pulling sensation shot down to her belly, then lower, making that most feminine part of her ache with longing.

His hand slid down past her belly, finding their way inside her panties. His gentle fingers were outlining her, stroking her in an unhurried motion, slipping up and down while she writhed beneath him. The air shuddered out of her when he bent even downward and kissed her low on her stomach, hooking his thumbs in her grey bikini panties and tugging them down.

His gaze touched her features. He could still remember clearly the last time he saw her like this but then he still took the time to marvel at the sight of her. In this ambient light, she was a sight to behold, a goddess to be worshipped as she lay there before him naked and beautiful. He looked his fill and something in him just burned even more.

“You’re so beautiful, bubba.” He said gazing at her and Drei could see the affection flickering in his eyes. Cupping her face, he kissed her forehead, then her nose and looked into her eyes once more. “So goddamn beautiful…” 

Then he kissed his way down, making himself at home between her thighs. She gasped as he got his first sweet taste of her after so long. He explored her every dip with tongue and every curve and every fold with his fingers. She fisted her fingers in his hair, holding on to him as he sent her world spinning madly.

“Alex–” she cried out in pleasure as she started to tremble.

“Come for me, Drei.” he whispered against her damp flesh. And she did. She let go, lost and completely gone.