Chapter 17

Merry Christmas everyone...... my gift to you all is a chapter a interesting one.....

Also thank you MeganFreakingRenee for the awesome cover which is on the side, I'll change it to my cover for awhile , but thank you again I love it =D

(Chapter 17) (Half way edited, got a little lazy and its little too late to be writing)

(Angel POV)

“Thank you Angel,” John said before wheeling out the room with his assistant, I smiled, Mr. William aka John is a war veteran only twenty-five, he lost both his arm and leg in the war. I really hope I can be successful and get him a leg and an arm.  It’ll be great and I’ll be happy to give him something so I’ll do my best to make this perfect for him.
“Hey babe,” Blake teased coming in I blushed and told him to be quiet while he chuckled and kissed me, I pulled off my glasses letting them fall on my shirt. I got this really cool strap for my glasses so I can let them fall without hitting the ground because they stay on my neck. I rubbed my eyes quickly and lean on him. Today I’m wearing a high waist skirt and a nice shirt that is tucked in, Ashley helped me pick it out today, I brought a lot of skirts, dresses and skinny jeans when we went shopping, Ashley even let helped me pick out shirts, I have a few hello kitty and some other screen t-shirts that were more adult like. Oh and I got a nice winter coat, one is a pea coat and the other is The North Face. I really like both of them, but I prefer my bubble coat because its keeps me super warm in the winter, which is already here although its been a little warm, I’m hoping it’ll snow before Christmas because I want to go sledding.
“You almost finished for the day,” he asked I nodded all I have to do is rewrite Mr. William measurements and I’ll be finished tomorrow I can work on building the legs. I may have to go to a hospital to perform surgery on his nerves, but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to do that, it’ll be a great benefit if I could do it though.
“Yeah, I can finish the rest at your place,” I say leaning back and putting my glasses back on, my eyes were a little irritated this morning with my contacts so I opted for my glasses instead. Blake smiled at me and kissed my nose. He’s a little frustrated, I think it may be due to his lack of sleep. I pulled away from him and went to my desk rolling my blueprints up. I place them in the tube before placing that in my bag.
“Do you need any help with anything Blake,” I asked curiously I’m sure I can help him if it didn’t have anything to do with a wolf or shifting
“I don’t think so, I’m just a little frustrated about filing some paperwork, if I can come up with something it could be easier to do,” I giggled he’s so slow doesn’t he know anything about modern technology.
“I can do it, I can have them in a system, organized alphabetically and by an ID. Its really simple and it’ll be super fun,” I say I loved working on computers there was so much one could do with them, I can practically do anything with them, not that I’m a bad person and do bad stuff like hack or anything although I can do that too, its really easy and I usually do it here just to get around the schools blocking system.
“Really,” he exclaimed almost as if he was relieved. I laughed and nodded while pulling my bag onto my back.
“Yup, I’ll have Ashley get my things from my house,” he picked me up and hugged me making me giggle again.
“You’re amazing,” I blushed as he pecked my lips giving me a loving smile that I’ve only ever seen from my parents, but this was a little more intense.
“But don’t you have school work,” I shook my head, college was finished for the semester I had no exams and I have finished all my assignments and labs.
“No college is finished for fall semester and I’m finished all of my work in other classes here, the teachers gave me fun projects though and the only thing I have left is the fair project and I’m already working on that, I just got the guys measurements today, so I only have to adjust a few things and make a few request and until I can get the request done or confirmed I can’t start,” I explained I needed Mr. Williams, my participant to get a nerve test and then I need to see if its possible to actually get him into surgery. Once I get those answers I’ll be able to move forward with one of my two plans, one involved the limbs with the surgery and the other didn’t involve surgery.
“Okay then we can go now,’” he asked I nodded placing my head on his shoulder as he carried me out, he closed the door to the room and locked it before walking out into the hall, I hid in his neck as some students started to stare the main one was Alexis and her evil mob, I peek over his shoulder seeing her glaring at me I stuck out my tongue giggling a little before going back to Blake neck.
“You can beat her up later Angel,” Blake said chuckling I blushed I guess he saw me, but its not everyday that I can mess with Alexis like she messes with me.
“I can’t fight with my arm,” I stated I get my cast taken off I think in a few days but I still have to wear a sling I think, because I won’t be able to bend it and I’ll have to go to physical therapy.
“Well the doctor already called, you can have it taken off soon,” I nodded in agreement, I think this is why they wanted me in a brace because I wouldn’t need my cast for long, but oh well I still preferred my cast than the brace.
“Are we going to your place,” I asked letting him put me in his jeep, I really hate when he drives this thing and he knows it because I voice my opinion every time, yet he still insist on driving it every time I’m around.
“Yeah, but I have to stop pass Ashley’s and get your laptop right,” I nodded, but Ashley can bring it, I’m sure she can, speaking of Ashley her and Thomas disappeared on me.
“Is she letting me stay with you by myself,” I asked he raised his eyebrow and nodded.
“What’s up with her anyway,” he asked I shrugged not knowing what he’s talking about.
“Nothing I don’t think,” he chuckled and gave me a look.
“She doesn’t like you around guys and I’m sure she still doesn’t like you around me,” I laugh no one likes me around guys and I’m thinking I know why now, I lose control of myself.
“She doesn’t like guys that like me,” I explained making his eyes shoot up as if he reached a conclusions.
“She likes you,” he stated I giggled of course she likes me she’s my best friend.
“Yeah she loves me and I love her,” he chuckled and shook his head.
“She’s gay Angel, that has to be it,” I gasped Ashley can’t be gay because she has Thomas, oh my god Thomas doesn’t know.
“What am I going to tell Thomas,” I don’t know how I’ll break it to him; I mean all the signs were there right? She has never talked to any guys before.
“What does Thomas have to do with it? Wait he likes her,” he laughed like really laughed a full belly laugh I frowned, not finding it funny at all.
“Yeah they’re mates, of course he likes her, but if she’s gay then she wouldn’t like him,” I stated only to have the car stop abruptly I giggled as a I swung forward only to be stopped by Blake’s muscular arm.
“That’s not possible,” He exclaimed with the look of shock, it’s the same one he had the other day.
“I’m confused now,” I mumbled he really confuses me and I’ve never been this confused in my life before.
“They can’t be mates, Vampires and Wolves don’t mate,” he stated I giggled he’s so silly
“Of course they do because Thomas and Ashley are mates, they’ve been together for a three years now, I introduced them and they started to date other stuff,” I explained not sure why he’s staring at me as if I had lost my mind, I’m sure its still there.
“This doesn’t make sense,” he groaned I stared at him before patting his back and comforting him.
“Its okay cause I don’t get a lot of stuff either,” I explain he gave me a look, I pouted and retracted my hand, no one ever likes when I pat their back.
“We’re also holding up traffic,” I whisper hearing people behind us honking; I peek back seeing a middle age guy yelling at us. Blake mumbled something under his breath before pulling off again; I sat back as he made his way through the neighborhood. I wonder if he’s mad, because he sure seems like it, but he’s not giving off any bad energy, I stare at him frowning as a brown light formed around him, I rubbed my eyes and looked back up at him seeing nothing there. I shrug and turn back to the road of ahead of us.
“Go get your laptop,” I nodded and jumped out the car landing on my feet with a grin. I’m a cat, just like cat. I giggled and ran up to Ashley door, I unlocked it quickly and ran in, Ashley and Thomas are here.
“I’m home,” I exclaim running up the stairs and going into the office room. I grab my laptop along with my power cord before going into the hallway. I waited patiently for them. Thomas came out shaking his head without a shirt on, before Ashley came out. I stared at the two of them blinking slowly.
“Ashley I think its time to tell the truth,” I stated watching her eyebrows scrunch up, she shouldn’t lead Thomas on especially if she’s gay.
“And its okay because I’ll love you no matter what,” I would love Ashley regardless of her sexual orientation, she’s my best friend and I have no problem with Gay or lesbian people because some of the guys I know from Applebee’s are gay and they are the nicest and funniest people I’ve ever met.
“What are you going on about,” Ashley replied groaning, I sighed and grabbed her hand watching her carefully.
“I know,” I say trying to give her a hint while nodding my head towards Thomas who chuckled while giving me a strange look.
“That we have sex,” she asked slowly I gasped before I blushed profusely and shook my head quickly. I didn’t know she has sex. That’s so weird!
“That you’re gay,” I whispered so Thomas couldn’t hear, I stared at Ashley as her face turned bright red. Thomas started laughing.
“But its okay, although I don’t feel the same because I have Blake and I’m really sorry, but we can still be friends and I’ll still love you…as a friend of course nothing more,” I say hugging her and rubbing her back as she stiffened. Is she going to cry now? I smiled
“Its okay to cry, just let it out Ashley and I’m sorry Thomas you had to find out this way,” I say giving him an apologetic look, but he seemed amused.
“I’m so happy we have this all cleared up now,” Ashley started to shake in my arms, she pulled me back, I gasped once more as her eyes turned black.
“Angel,” She hissed with that stern voice, she only did this when I did something wrong. I pull out her arms and make a run for it. I’m in trouble now.
“I’m sorry,” I squeaked running out the front door towards Blake. I have to escape, I can already hear her growling behind me.
“Go Blake, start the car,” I yell opening the door, and jumping in, I scramble quickly in the seat and close the door behind me.
“Go, go, go, go, goooo,” I screeched reaching over and slamming my own foot on the gas, it was hard to do but I did it, we pulled off with a jerk.
“Angel,” He grumbled pushing my foot away, I looked behind us seeing Ashley waving and ranting with Thomas behind her laughing his butt off.
“What did you do now,” I shrugged I’m not sure why she’s mad at me, maybe she wasn’t ready to tell me yet, but its out now so I hope Thomas won’t be too mad.