Chapter Two

(A/N: Dedication for the banner)

Dear Mom,

I love you so much. Sometimes I wonder if you truly know just how much I love you. I love you… How can those three little words sum up all my feelings… I don’t think they do…

Now… I know you have been going through a lot and it’s all because of me. We don’t have enough money for anything any more. We have to live in a home… I’m so sorry… Maybe everything would have been easier if I hadn’t been born?

But mom, I don’t want you to worry about me. No more, okay? I’m not scared anymore and I know Eliot will be there for you.

I don’t know how hard your taking everything. But when you look at me… I can tell your hurting. You don’t think it’s fair. Why should a mother have to lose her child? What could you possibly have done wrong in the world?

Well mom, you didn’t do anything wrong. You were a wonderful mother. My time with you and Eliot was amazing. If I could change anything in my life… I wouldn’t. To change anything would be to ruin everything.

I know your going to miss me. The thought of you no longer being able to talk to me and hold does upset me… But… I will never truly leave you. I will always be there with you when ever you need me…

I know you wont get this letter until it’s all over, the nurses promised me that much. They are so helpful with everything…

And mom… Could you tell Eliot that I don’t hate him? I don’t blame him for anything. I love him, and it really hurts to have to leave my other half. Guess he wont be a twin any more… But please… Just tell him that I’m really going to miss him?

I love you Mom.

--------------------------

Mom kept me home the day that we got this letter from the hospital. i think it helped my mom out a lot.