I lost my love!

this is a random mini rp thing me and Vailoss did xD I just thought that I would make a story out of it :) hope you like it!!

*~ ~ ~*

Ping! Lithuania looked at the message that popped up on the computer, it was from Russia. He smiled and typed back what time he would be home.

Lithuania: I should be home late, but I should be home before 10. Could you please ask Estonia to prepare your dinner.

Russia: Very well! Please to be going to shop for more vodka on your way home!

Lithuania: Okay Russia, is there anything else that you want?

Russia: Da! You!

Lithuania smile and replied to his comment, by now Poland was standing behind Lithuania and looking at their conversation. He was getting some what jealous that his Lithy was talking to Russia.

Lithuania left to make dinner for Poland and himself. This gave Poland some time to talk to Russia.

Poland: Like hello their Russia!

Russia: Da? Poland?

Poland: Like who else!!

Russia: What is it that you want?

Poland: I just thought I would tell you that Lithy won't like becoming home, he's totally going to marry me once the sun has gone down.

Russia did not answer him for about 5 minuets, but when he did it made Poland smile.

Russia: Lithuania will be coming home, and he will NOT be marrying you, da?

This went on for about another 20 minuets before Russia went off line.

“I like win!!” Poland smiled jumping out his chair, unaware of what was behind him. Russia grabbed the back of his head. “Russia?? like when did you get here??” Poland could not move.

“I would just like you to repeat what you said to Sasha, da?” A tall woman stood just behind him, smiled. Just then Lithuania came flying through the door.

“Russia, put him down!!” He cried yanking at Russia's arm.

“Go home Lithuania!”

“NO!!” Russia could see that he was not going to be able to punish Poland with Lithuania in the room. He decided to get Sasha to leave the room, which she did But not before Lithuania could say something that hurt Russia's heart.

“Please don't Russia! Please don't hurt my Poland! I love him! I want let you hurt him!!”

The two countries stayed quiet for a while. Russia could almost feel himself crying. He did not understand how Lithuania could love Poland and not him.

“What about that! Lithuania like totally loves me, not you!” Poland said with a smile.

“I know.” And with that Russia pulled up a gun that was hidden within his coat.

“Like if you kill me Lithy will totally hate you!” Poland mumbled trying to free himself from Russia's grip.

“Lithuania will be pressed up by the door trying to listen for you. Hehe, you are both bad boys that need to be punished, da?” Russia dropped Poland and left him on the floor, while he shot at the door. Poland's eyes widened as he watched Lithuania fall through the door, lucky he was not dead. All Russia did was shoot his shoulder. Poland rushed over to him.

“Now its your turn Poland!” Russia aimed the gun at his head, he smiled as he pulled the trigger. Poland fell to the floor, spraying blood all over Lithuania and Russia. Sasha walked over and lent by the door, she smiled at Russia.