Sofia and Jasper Love Story

Chapter 1 Sofia story

Sofia P.O.V

Hi I’m Sofia Nadine Adams, me and my dad does not get along. My dad blames me since I was born, I killed my mom giving birth to me. All my life I could remember that I was beaten and not eating at all when I was a baby. My dad would pinch me hard and left bruises then he would not feed me but once a day and leave me in my diaper all day; That is what he told me when I got older. I had to teach myself to do a lot. I can only read up to the fifth grade but he made me still go to school. I don’t pay attention at all when I go but I try to but it is hard to; I can’t do homework at home because dad does not let me do it, that is why I can’t read good.

Dad woke me up, yelling at me the next morning telling me to fix his breakfast and start to pack up; we were going to move away because my dad was going to get into trouble for hurting me. So I got up and got dressed into my old raggedy clothes and they look bad; I had worn them since I was 14, I’m a short person. I got down the stairs and went to cook my dad something to eat, I hated to cook him food and not eat at all. He would make sure I did not eat and if I did, it will be only at night and it would only be cheese and crackers. I was so use to eating them all the time that I could not eat anything else, if I did I would be really sick and puke. I was fixing some bacon, pancakes, and eggs, then after I fixed food for my dad I went to go clean up the kitchen. After I was done I started to pack the whole house, my dad is a lazy ass person. He does nothing at all, he does not work or anything. After I pack up the whole house, it took all day I yawned and told dad I was done. Dad did not like how I pack or clean so he started to beat me and I knew not to make any noise or I’ll be beaten more. We are going to move to Forks Washington. After dad beat me, I packed the car up, dad was going to drive the whole 14 hours. I was thinking great, 14 hours in the back seat, cramped and not wearing a seat belt.

I got in the back seat of the car and waited for us to get to Forks. After a couple hours, dad went to get him something to eat, he left me in the car and I started to cry quietly to myself. I saw my dad coming so I had to stop crying or he would hit me. After he got in we were off again, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep. After we got to Forks dad woke me up and told me to start to unpack and clean up. I nod at him and got out unpacking the truck, I sighed when it started to rain but I could not do anything about it. Dad would help me with the big stuff but after he was done he would go in and sit back down and do nothing else. When I got everything in the house I was freezing and shaking but I could not wear anything else but my old clothes. I got done unpacking the whole house and I went to my room and lay down on the floor to sleep; I don’t have a bed or anything for myself. so I fell asleep on the floor freezing.

The next morning I woke up hurting from my dad beating me again, yelling at me saying I slept in and he was hungry. So I got up and I told him I was sorry and went to cook his food for him. After I did that I went to clean the kitchen and when I got done I went to my room, I was thinking for a couple hours and wanted to leave. I did not care if I died at all, I hated to living here with my dad. So I finally got the nerve to runaway, so I went out my window and started to run. I guess my dad heard me because he went to his room and got his gun, then he started to run after me; shooting at me but he was so drunk he miss me a lot. While I was running in the woods I got to a clearing and saw someone sparkle and drink from a deer. I stop for a bit, then ran again so my dad would not hurt me. While I was running, my dad shot me and it hit my left arm and I fell and started to cry pretty hard. I saw the person come to me, I moved away from him fearing that he would hurt me. He came down to me as he was protecting me from my dad. I looked at the guy.

“You better get out of here before he hurts you,” I told the guy.

He smiled at me and showed me his pretty white teeth.

“Don't worry, your dad can not hurt me and I will keep you safe,” the guy told me.

After he said that I nod and I pass out from hurting a lot from the pain. I did not wake up and knowing what happen to myself or my dad. when I woke up the next morning  I saw that I was in a room and I was in cast and had many stitches, I looked around and saw someone looking at me. I moved away from him because I was scared.

“Who are you,” I asked him.

He smiled at me and I gave him a small one.

“My name is Carlisle Cullen, I am the one that fixed you up,” he told me.

I nodded at him and fell asleep, feeling very tried.