Will You Go Out With Me

Punk's POV

I was walking through the park outside watching all the little kids play. I would like to be a father someday. "I wonder if AJ wanted kids. If she did I would want to be the dad. I love AJ alot shes so beautiful, smart, funny shes everything i've dreamed about. "Hey AJ come here for a second." I said as I saw her jogging. "Yes Phil?" She asked walking over to me smiling. "I missed you." I said smiling down at her. "I missed you too boo." She replied. "Aww thats so cute my daughters two favorite wwe stars are dating." A woman said walking up to us with a little girl. "Oh no we are not-" "How about a picture?" The woman asked. "Sure." We said at the same time. "Oh yeah thats a good one now lets one of you guys kissing." The woman said. "No I dont think thats a good-" I began to say but AJ interrupted me by saying okay. So AJ put her hands on my cheeks and gave me a passionate kiss and walked off.

Kaitlyn's POV

I was outside sitting on the ground when this little girl approached me. "No way! Your Kaitlyn!" She said smiling big. "Can you sign my book I have a pen?" She asked. "Im sorry sweetie but im not in the mood right now." I said. "Please Kaitlyn im a big fan." She pleaded. "Im sorry." I said. "Why the hell not?!" The little girl asked. "Excuse me?" I said. "You heard me. All you have to do is sign this book but you are just being lazy sitting on your ass." She said. "Your too young to be using that type of language. Where are you parents?" I asked. "Bitch why you wanna know?!" She said. "Listen here im not the type to curse at kids but im not afraid to." I said. "Whatever." She replied walking off. "Some kids." I whispered to myself shaking my head.

AJ's POV

I really didnt want to go back to the hotel because I would have to face Dean but Raw is in a hour so I have to shower and get ready. When I walked into the hotelroom I saw no sign of Dean so I figured he must be fucking around with Eve somewhere. I stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit my skin. All I could think about is Punk right now and the kiss we shared. I stepped out of the shower and began putting my clothes on. I walked back into the room and heard someone knocking on the door. Only 45 more minutes for Raw. "Im coming!" I yelled. I opened the door being greeted by Punk. "What?" I asked. "Will you go out with me? I cant stop thinking about you April." He said. "Sure I would love to." I said smiling. "Do you want s ride to Raw?" He asked. "Yes." I said smiling walking arm in arm with Punk to his car.