Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning snuggled in Roc’s arms. A smile immediately grew across my face as I thought of the day before. The way he asked me.. Oh My gosh, I nearly melted. As I stretched, I turned my head and caught sight of the clock. 8:00, We are gonna be so late for school!! “Roc! Get up its already 8!” He batted open his eyes and said," Babe calm down, Lets just stay in today, have some fun…" He smiled. Ugh why does he have to be so freaking hot, And he just called me babe! That voice can kill a ***** tho… “Finee..” I smiled and slowly laid back down. Roc brought himself closer to me and put his arm on my waist. “Um is it okay if my hands there?” He slightly moved his hand on my waist. Aw He is so sweet. “Oh yeah, it fine..” “Okay” I laid my head on my hand and Roc nudged his head into my neck softly. I smiled.
- Later – “Let me go! Im not kidding Roc! Stop!” I squirmed around around trying to get free from the soft grip Roc had me in. " Im not letting you go til you say it!" “Im not saying it so” He smirked. “Okay well you’ve forced me to do something I dont want to do..” I froward my eye brows. “Um what ar- Hahahahhahahaha! No stopp!!!” Roc started tickling me. “Not til you say it!” He continued to tickle me. “Okay okay!” Roc slowed and then stopped. “Okay go ahead.” He smiled. “Ight, Roc is the most sexy boy alive and his abs are gorgeous” I said between breaths from him tickling me so hard. “Wait, You gotta say something else..” “Um no!” He put his hands on my side, threatening to tickle me. “Okay! What do you want me to say?” “Say, Roc also has the most beautiful girlfriend in the world” He smiled and looked down. “Aw, Thats so sweet!” I leaned in and peaked his lips. He smiled and leaned back in, capturing my lips in the most passionate kiss ever. He slowly rubbed the side of my face, making me weak. He slightly laid himself on top of me. Whoa, I want want to stop him right now but its kinda hard. I continued to go with the flow and suddenly He pulled up and started walking to the bathroom. “What happened?” “Oh umm nothing” He slightly turned to were I could see his side view and I understood what happened. I giggled “Oh I see, Your fine tho..” By the time I said that he was already in the bathroom. 
~ Rocs P.O.V. ~ That was so embarrassing! I bet she thinks im a freak! Great…. I wish that did not happen I was so enjoying that kiss! I looked down and noticed that I was okay. I stood up from sitting in the bath tub and walked back into the room with Kayla. She smiled when she saw me. “Are you and your – Clears throat – um little friend okay?” She said while gesturing her head south of me. " Listen, I bet you think im like a freak but um-" She interrupted me by saying," Don’t worry about it! It happens to every boy and.." She came really close to me and whispered in my ear. " I like freaky boys……" She bit her lip and walked to the door and out. I shivered. I ran out the door and followed her. I found her down in the living room watching T.V. She looked over and half smiled. “Um, You wanna go somewhere tonight?” “Like where?” “How about the newest restaurant that opened like today?” “I heard its like so expensive and Im already fat are you trynna make me fatter!” “First i would spend all my money on you and second Your not fat! and even if you were i wouldnt care…” I shrugged. Her eyes got watery. “Why you always gotta be so freaking sweet!?!” “Why you gotta be so beautiful?!?” She jumped up on me causing us to fall. She laughed and looked into my eyes. She leaned in and so did I. As we kissed I kinda moved my hand down to her butt, I opened my eyes to see is she did but she didnt, I bit my lip. " * Clears throat * Who do we have here?" I pulled away and laughed at who it was! – Okay this part was sooooooooooooo sucky . I have writers block but the next part should be pretty interesting gonna meet some new people!