Chapter 4

“Owe owe it hurts stop!” I screamed. “shut up” my dad grunted as he went in and out of me. I couldn’t move he had my hands pinned down to the bed. “Stop! Stop!” I pleaded again. “shut the **** up Kayla!” he picked his hand and smack me. I opened my eyes and shot up from the bed. I quickly looked around the room. I sighed in relief. It was just a dream. “Kayla, what’s wrong bab- I mean girl?” Roc said in a sleepy Roc. It was sexy as ****! “bad dream…” I closed my eyes tight and then opened them. Roc stood up from the floor and walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. (Roc was sleeping on the floor and I was on the bed.) “wanna tell me what happened?” he climbed into the bed and sat next to me. “My dad he was raping me…..” I felt my eyes get watery and then tears started flowing down my face. Roc slowly rubbed his hand on my back in comfort. “don’t cry Kayla, please don’t cry..” I sniffed. Rocs soft hand whipped away my tears. He slowly and softly pulled my head to his chest. He rubbed my thigh up and down and whispered in my ear: it’s okay i got you now. I eventually dotted off to sleep. 
- Morning* I woke up with Rocs hand on my *** and head on his chest. I smiled. I slowly shook Roc and woke him up. “Morning” Roc said in that SEXY sleepy voice. I bit my bottom lip. “morning” I think Roc noticed where his hand was because I felt it pull away very quickly. “Sorry bout that Kay.” he said while looking over at his clock. “Oh it’s okay.” “um maybe we should get for school.” “Okay, I need the clothes” Roc looked confused when I said that. “oh yeah that right, come follow me.” he held out his hand to help me up. “Thank you.” “no problem” I loosened the grip I had on Rocs hand but he didn’t loosen his. He looked at me. “Did you want me to let go?” “Oh um no I thought you were just helping me up.” this is amazing but I thought isn’t he still dating Lura? And why is he begin so nice. “Roc are you still dating Lura?” I asked with serious face. He looked me into the eyes. It seemed like he was reading me so I broke connection. He sighed. " Yeah, why?" “just asking.” Roc and I walked down stairs together into a room that was about as big as his. The colors were so pretty. Blue whit and green. I was guessing that this was his sisters room. He lead me into the closet that was full of beautiful clothes but everything was so colorful. I would be noticed to easily. “these clothes are so pretty but I would be noticed to easily…” I said while looking into Rocs eyes. " A beautiful girl like you should be noticed, plus if anybody messes with you just tell me and I’ll take care of it.." I smiled,Roc makes me feel so safe. “Okay..” "pick out anything, you can wear some of her jewelry to and when your done just come up to my room. I nodded and Roc walked out. I decided to wear this – http://memindless.polyvore.com/- I also put on a pair of hello kitty ear rings. I began to walk up to Rocs room when I was stopped by his mom. “Good morning sweetie.” she smiled and hugged me. “good morning Mrs. August.” she stopped smiling and put a serious look on her face. " is there anything you would like to me about your family and your health?" my eyes got big. “I have a feeling you already know, did Roc tell you?” “No I over heard you two talking in the basketball room. If you want you can stay here, in the my daughters room. You won’t have to worry about your dad anymore..” I sighed. “I don’t know, If Rocs girlfriend found out that I was staying here she would make my life miserable.” “Ugh Lura, I do not like that girl she was always rude to me and it seemed like she was using Roc for his money.” she shook her head. “don’t worry about her okay, just worry about your safety.” just as she said that Roc came down the stairs. “Mom is Kayla don’t changing y- Oh” “Kayla please think about it.” “yes ma’am I will” I looked over at Roc. " what are y’all talking about?" he looked confused. “I will tell you on the way to school.” “okay come on bye mom” he hugged her than grabbed my hand softly. I waved bye to his mom with my other hand. As we walked out to his car I saw Lura coming down the street on her car. I quickly pulled away from Rocs hand and covered my face. “what are you doing?” “Lura is coming” I heard her car stop. " Hay babe wanna ride with me?" “Naw I’m good.” “but we always ride together!” she screeched. “well I wanna go in my car today, I will see you at school.” “whateves” I heard the car speed off and I turned around. “ugh she such a diva sometimes.” “um diva is not the word I would use.” I walked passed him and got into car. He walk over, got in and started the car. “so tell me what my and you were talking about?” Roc asked as we pulled off. “Your Mom heard us talking last night and now she knows about my dad..” “She is so nosy its not even funny.” “Yeah well she wants me to move in with you guys.” I looked over at him and he had a big smile on his face. “And you said?” “I dont have an answer yet…” His smile faded. “Why, You dont like hanging with me or something?” “No its not that, Lura if s- Why are we stopping?” Roc pulled the car over and stopped. “Kayla you can not let Lura scare you, Like I said earlier If anybody messes with you let me know Im not kidding..Plus I really want you to stay with me.” He smiled and tried to look into my eyes. I had my head turned which made it kinda hard to do. He gently touch my chin and made me face him. He looked so deep into my eyes that time it wasnt even funny. I felt like he just saw my whole life. “Okay, I’ll stay” I smiled. He did the same. “Great” Roc kinda leaned in to me and I leaned back. He stopped. My mouth kinda dropped. “Sorry” He said silently. “Its kay” I looked forward thinking about what just happened. Could he like me? But why me!? 
- Hope you liked this part tho VOTE