The Bullies: A Mindless Behavior Love Story

My name is Marie Antoinette Pogue, and I go to Shaw High School. I hate it there. Everyday there is a living hell for me. If I had/nt had to move here, I could be back in New York with my besties Sedaya and Deandre. You see, there's these four boys here. I'm not sure what they're real names are, but they go by Roc Royal, Ray Ray, Princeton, and Prodigy. Every since my first day of school they've treated like crap. I don't tell anyone because I'm scared they might hurt me. I already have to wear long sleeve shirts to hide the bruises, and its hard enough trying to hide them from my parents. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning to the alarm on my phone play stupid h*e. I sighed and got up. Another day of living hell. I took a shower and put this on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43196392 

I went down stairs to the kitchen and ate my cereal the brushed my teeth and heade out for the bus stop. My parents had already left.

It took about 15 minutes for the bus to get here, then I got on and went straight to the back of the bus, then I slowly drifted off back to sleep.

"GET YOU A-- OUT MY SEAT" I heard someone yell at me. It was Princeton. Honestly right then I didn't give a f--- about him so I ignore him. He just stood there waiting for me to move. But I wouldn't budge. "B----, I know you heard me..." I still ignore him. Next thing, I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek. He had slapped me. I felt tears running down my face.

"WHAT THE F--- IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM" I yelled at him.

"Will ya'll bada-- lil kids sit down so I can drive the bus" The busdriver said. Wtf... I know he had to see him hit me. Whatever... I just got fed up a moved. I didn't have time for this.

"I thought so." Princeton say. Then he smirked. I just rolled my eyes... Thank God he's the only one of the boys who rides my bus.

I sat down in a seat two rows infront of him since all the other seats were taken. I listen to my fav son N--gas in Paris and silently rapped the whole song until we reached the school.

As quickly walked to my locker, luckily I didn't run into to them. I Opened my locker and got out my books for the day when I shut my locker Roc was standing there with a smile on his face.

"What do you want?", I asked smugly. I knew he wanted something.

"Nothin..."

"Ok then bye..." I began to walk away but then he grabbed me and slammed me into the lockers.

"You don't walk away when I'm talking to you b----."

"F--- you! I can do what ever the hell I want" Next thing slammed me into the locker again. 

"B---- you aint finna talk to me like that." He said then he pushed me down on the floor. And he walked away.

The bell rang, but I didn't go to class. I just stayed there on the floor and cried, sitting against the lockers. This is what everyday was like for me.