Chapter 16

*Megan's POV*

"Erm, can I help you?" He asks, raising a quizzical eyebrow.

I blink. Twice. Three times.

It is then that I remember my mouth is still wide open like a fish and I haven't said a word.

Clearing my throat, my words come out as a croak, "S-sorry I um...I didn't er...I didn't think um that anyone w-was up here."

Wow. Could I sound more like a bumbling baffoon? Nice one, Megan.

He lets out a short breath of laughter, "Neither did I."

It is at this moment that I acknowledge what he is wearing - next to nothing, that's what. A towel wrapped loosely around his waist, his hair still slightly damp from what I'm assuming was the shower I'd disturbed. His upper body bare, and I raise my eyebrows a little as I clock his surprisingly toned torso.

Suddenly, I realise that I'm staring and immediately dart my eyes away from his body and down to the floor.

"Sorry for, er, disturbing you, I-I should be going," I mumble before flashing him a quick awkward smile.

"Hey, wait a minute," He narrows his eyes and tilts his head a little, as if in deep thought, before the corners of his mouth curl upwards, "I know you, you're Curly's girlfriend, aren't you?"

I raise one eyebrow, indicating that I clearly don't understand what he's on about.

"I mean, the one in that band..." He clicks his fingers at me repeatedly, "what's it called...erm...union j!" He exclaims triumphantly, "Aren't you going out with the curly-haired one?"

I purse my lips together tightly at the thought of George and reply bitterly, "George Shelley? Trust me, he's no boyfriend of mine."

He holds his hands up defensively and chuckles to himself, "Woah, sorry I asked."

I bite my lip and fixate my eyes on the floor. I shouldn't have reacted like that, now he probably thinks I care about George or something, which I obviously don't.

"Well, don't worry about him. Boyband members can be knobs sometimes, I would know."

I manage a smile at this, "Thanks. I guess I'll see you around."

"I guess I will."

I start to hastily make my way back down the corridor and towards the elevator.

"You better hurry up before someone sees you up here and thinks you're some crazy fan trying to catch me naked," I hear him call after me. I don't have to see his face to know he's smirking.

"Don't flatter yourself," I call back without turning round, laughing to myself until I reach the elevator. That boy, I swear to God.

***

I don't sit with George and the others at breakfast the next morning. In fact, Campbelle and I sit on the opposite side of the room without giving them a second glance. Campbelle doesn't need to ask any questions, she just knows. When I finally got back to our room last night, I'd received numerous text messages and missed calls from George. But I deleted every single one. I don't need to know what he said because I just don't care anymore. Or, at least, that's what I'm telling myself.

I'm tucking into my bowl of coco pops when I'm interrupted by a sharp poke in the ribs from Campbelle.

"Hey, what was that for?!" I poke her back.

I notice that her face has been drained of all colour and her lower lip is trembling.

"H-harry S-styles," She mutters under her breath, "This can't be real."

I whip my head round to where she's looking at. And sure enough, in the doorway stands Harry Styles, member of One Direction and Campbelle's celebrity crush for the past two years.

He catches my eye and winks at me before striding over to our table.

I roll my eyes and quickly murmur to Campbelle, "Just try to act normal, ok."

She nods shakily, her gaze still following Harry's every move.

Harry slides into the chair next to me, "Morning ladies."

His voice is still full of sleep, making it lower and raspy.

Campbelle doesn't say a word, she just stares at him with her lips slightly parted, breathing heavily.

Harry shoots her an awkward smile. I pinch her arm, as if to try and break her out of this creepy trance she's slipped into. It appears to work as she flicks her eyes down to her marmite toast.

My lips curl into a half smile as I stir my cereal with my spoon, "Looks like you're the one that's stalking me."

He lets out a short breath of laughter and raises his eyebrows warningly, "Don't flatter yourself."

Campbelle's face is clouded witch confusion as she switches her focus between me and Harry, "Wait a second, do you two know each other?"

Harry snorts, "Know each other? She tried to get me naked."

A/N

Hey guys :) Soooo the mystery man was the one and only Harry Styles. And trust me, that's not the last of him! As always, I'd just like to thank you all so much for your support of this story. I know I'm very crap at updating but you guys really keep me motivated to continue.

I thought the whole aim thing worked pretty well on the last chapter, so if you would like the next chapter, all you have to do is get this chapter to 50 comments and 100 votes! Don't forget to share this story too ;)

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you all have a wonderful day and get everything you wished for.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, ilysm, mwah