Chapter 24

I stare at them. Mouth open, My hair soaked, Alex's arms wrapped around my waist holding me up. 

Me: I. . . IC. . . . ICONIC BOYZ ARE IN MY HOTEL ROOM OOH MY CONSTANCIO! O. . . OH MY GOSH! 

I start crying in joy. I run to the bathroom and dry my hair. I liked what i looked like. I walk out awkwardly to see Madison sitting there on my bed watching t.v

Me: I. . . I'm sorry i freaked. And were is everyone?

Madison: Getting pizza and snacks were staying for a couple of weeks. you didn't know?

I shake my head once and sit down on the opposite side of the bed. Looking down at my Baby blue socks and fiddling the long strands of hair that land on my thigh wrapping my brown wavy peice of hair on my index finger

Madison: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, It's just that i Have looked up to y'all for so long and My ICONic Crush was there.

Madison: Ooh I love secerts! 

He gets up and jumps across the bed and lands right next to me his knee hitting my hand lightly. I felt sparks fly instanly! i got the chills and Moved alittle away. He was my ICONic Crush! 

Me: Well, I can't i'm with Alex and I don't want to bring it up. Sorry

Madison: No it's cool! But who's your profetional favorite?

Me: You.

He smiles and The boys come in carrying 10 bags of random junk! Robert comes in running and landing on me. 

Alex: HEY HEY HEY! KEEP YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF MY GUURRL! 

He jokes around and comes and pushes robert off and sits on my lap and kisses me hard he licks the bottom of my lip and I let him entance exploring my mouth, He lays me down and gets on me. 

??: Excuse me? 

We both stop and look up and blush. I hide my head in Alex's chest and he just rubs my back. 

Alex: So were are y'all staying? 

Vinny: In the room next to you guys. 

He points to the door next to us. 

*****

Hey guys! Sorry its short! I have a new story i'm working on! I will do both though!

Comment?

Fan?

Vote?

Twitter: @SarahConstancio