Taming the Yuxa

Taming the Yuxa

Julian sits on his throw as Hans, his right hand man, escorts the Yuxa to him. The Yuxa glares at him with annoyance with those fire red eyes.

The Yuxa can serve him well since he is the only one that could go into the underworld and come out of it alive and with his soul intact. Such a rare creature indeed. It’s surprising how they all died or better yet, they were all killed and this man in front of him is the last of its kind. Very useful.

“You may kneel.” Julian narrows his eyes at the powerful creature who transforms into a snake.

The Yuxa scoffs. “I won’t kneel to you.”

“Hans.”

The Lycanthrope kicks the back of the Yuxa’s knees that causes the man to kneel unwillingly.

“You must understand that we do things my way, and mine only. If you do not agree with my terms then you will be decapitated. Do you understand, Yuxa?” The king said while fixing his black gloves.

“My name is Gabe.” The snake hisses.

His eyes turn deadly. At the speed of lighting he has a vital against the Yuxa’s lips. “One drop of Vrykayalas blood and you are dead. Do you understand?”

“Fuck you.” The Yuxa transforms into a two hundred pound, fifty feet in length, snake. Its fangs hiss at him.

He doesn’t take disobience very well and he will show the Yuxa exactly who he’s dealing with. Tonight the Yuxa will show him slavery for his disrespect. He swears it.

Alyssa stares at the marble stone in front of her. The name engraved is hers, but she’s not dead. This is Annalisa’s resting place. Her dear sister that gave up her life for hers. She would have never thought that Annalisa would do that. Especially because she loved Julian so much.

She closes her eyes at the memory of hearing her voice earlier today. Could it be true that Annalisa is trying to communicate with her? She forcing her to see Miranda, their sister?

“Annalisa. If you hear me, give me a sign. I want to know what you want from me. What do you want me to do?”

The walls of marble stay silent at her request. She hoped that it wasn’t her imagination playing a game on her.

Alyssa slowly arranges the purple Iris on the vase. The flowers remind her of her purple eyes and her sisters. Annalisa’s was slightly darker, but you could never tell. Her encounters with her sister were rushed and emotional. There was so much tension in the air when they had found each other. No matter what life brought secrets are always reveal. Alyssa awaits for another one to reappear. Her life isn’t normal. It isn’t perfect. It’s the opposite.

“Julian has turned into a monster, Annalisa.” She confesses to her dead sister. “I don’t know what to do. How can I make him see me? How can I make him notice me? I’m not dead and I owe it all to you. We may have had our differences, especially loving the same man, but you were my blood sister. I know you loved Julian. Annalisa, if you can hear me. Help me bring him back into sense. He can’t make a mistake that can risk his life. I may be his savior and that will never change, but if he decides that he will return to his old ways, I will not stand by his side. I can promise you that.”

She closes her eyes as the tears slip. “I feel as if everything is going wrong. I feel like this is just the beginning. If only I knew what is waiting for me. I don’t want this life. I have Miranda. That’s all. Our father kidnapped Brandon. He wants me to find the Immortal Cup. What does that even do? What Importance does it have?” She steps closer to the marble setting. She presses her hand on it. “Annalisa-” A shock goes from the marble to her hand with great velocity. It was enough to throw her on the concrete floor.