Chapter 18: "I hope you understand she means everything to me." Part {3/3}

Chapter 18: I hope you understand she means everything to me." Part {3/3}

[ to the right is a picture of Rosalina when Justin first met her, and the song "right there" by Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean]

_____

No one’s point of view... mini flashback

Justin clenched his jaw, his honey orbs fixated on Blake’s cold ones, “I hope you understand she means everything to me.” Justin said firmly to Blake, Blake boring his eyes into Justin’s with no intention to replying back to him.

___  20 minutes earlier

After “Miley Cyrus” opening act, there was break to be taken in between, Blake whispered in Chloe's ear, earning a “okay” and a smile. Blake traveled down the stairs. Justin eyes leaving Chloe calming state to look at Blake walking down the stairs. Justin quickly told Rosalina that “he would be right back” and headed behind Blake. His eyes roaming over at Chloe slowly before striving down the stairs. 

Justin stopped at the bottom of the steps, looking around to see where Blake could have went, seeing the bathroom door just closed shut, he maybe though there is where he could have gone. Justin walked towards the bathroom, reaching it- he open the door swiftly. Spotting Blake shoes under a door, he lean against the expensive marble wall, waiting for Blake to reappear. 

Justin heard shuffling on the other side of the door, and click, indicating the door was unlocked. Blake stepped out the stall door, his head turn downwards, fixing his suit. Blake walked over towards the sink, turning on the hot water, he squirt some soap in his hand and rinsing them. Blake finally looked up, his hands still under the water, he spotted Justin in the mirror, Justin his face turning stone cold.  

Blake rolled his eyes, turning off the faucet. Blake shook his hands off and snatching a paper towel for the holder. While Blake wiped off his hands, he turned his back towards the mirror, now looking at Justin in the face.

___ now

Blake eyes converted to the floor, as he couldn’t hold Justin intense gaze anymore. “She told me she wasn’t with you anymore.” Blake said, his eyes looking up at Justin’s. 

Justin face helded no emotion, as his body became more stiff. “She told me you forced her.” Justin said, taking a step to Blake unreadable figure. 

“That was 4 years ago Justin.” Blake said, turning his head to the right, “get over it.” Blake said, his eyes getting harder. Justin clenched both of his fist, his eyes blinking slower, he’s blacking out. 

Justin stopped himself, and breathed slower, ramming Blake in the chest and throwing him off guard. Blake fell to the floor, but in the blink of an eye he was back up and in justin face. Both of their breathing was uneven and ragged, as they stared back into each other eyes in the middle of the bathroom floor. Justin pushed Blake back with so much force, his head almost slammed into the wall behind him. 

“I will never get over what you did.” Justin puffed out, his chest moving up and down rapidly.  Blake face held a blank look, “You will never understand.” he said, rubbing his chest.