He's My Mate! Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to DemonGirl [She deactivated her account :( ]. My first ever fan. Thank you so much, you're amazing!

Chapter 5: What he does to me

" You must be lost..." why does his voice have to tickle me, he's such a turn on.

Now what do I do? I can't exactly run away and I'm definitely lost.

"Uhm..yeah..." I said turning to face in his direction to find him much closer than I had expected.

"And where exactly should you be?" he asked taking a step forward. I took a step backwards, not wanting him any closer. He must have noticed.

"Are you okay??" Mr Garner asked looking at me curiously. "I should...uhm...be in calculus." I stuttered looking anywhere but his eyes. He stepped closer,again. Did he really have to do that? I step backwards, again.

He looked at me apprehensively again but seemed to wave off any suspicions he might have had.

"I'll take you, just follow me." I followed him silently, trying to keep myself from staring at his ass and failing miserably. Looks like the class was a bit further than I had expected or maybe his presence was just driving me insane. He really did have a well shaped behind.

I'm such a pervert, or no, it was my wolf.

"I didn't get a chance to say goodbye last night, are you sure you're alright?" he asked stopping in his track to face me. I think he must have noticed that I was staring at his ass and I quickly averted my gaze elsewhere.

"Yeah,positive!" I said confidently still not meeting his eyes.

"That's good. Well, I guess I'll see on your next period...the class is second on your left once you've turned the corner." he said pointing at the direction of the supposed class.

I nodded, feeling a bit pathetic not because I was lost, but he was so indifferent. His smile was not reaching his eyes. We were back to being student and teacher again, but I guess we never really were anything else.

"Have fun in calculus." He sounded so fucking formal. I just looked at him passively, giving him my 'whatever smile'.

I walked off without saying anything, brushing past him unintentionally. It took all my will power not to turn around and do the inevitable. My wolf was whining uncontrollably as I walked off. 'Shut up you whiny baby.'

Having spent most of my lifetime surrounded by humans, I've learned to control my wolf exceptionally. But now that I've met my mate, it takes more than what I could ever give to even think without his scent haunting me. It really was difficult.

I walked into class explaining to the teacher what had happened and because I was new, he didn't have a problem. I sat next to Jess and I could still see that something was bothering her.

" I'm sorry I left you." she whispered to me and I just nodded. I was in a noddy mood today.