He continued sucking hard on Aiden’s cock until he felt his balls tighten. As he threw his head back and trusted his hips forward, Aiden began filling Dominic’s mouth with his seed.

Dominic thought nothing of swallowing the globs of cum that shot into his mouth as he continued to stroke Aiden. He pulled away from him and entangled his hands in Aiden’s hair, forcing Aiden to kiss him. Their tongues danced with one another’s as Melody began climaxing. The boys stopped and watched her. The glow of her orgasm made Dominic want to fuck her. He needed blood. He reached around and brought Aiden’s neck to his mouth and bit down lightly.

Aiden moaned in pleasure. Dominic had learned a lot in his lifetime and pleasurable biting was one of those things. Melody began stroking Dominic’s growing cock as he filled his body with Aiden’s blood.

Once he was fully hard, he offered his dick to her. She took it and he leaned her over the side of the bed. He entered her from behind and began steady strokes. She was slick from her own pleasuring along with what Aiden had given her. He pumped himself into her and reached around to massage her perky breasts.

Aiden’s erection was throbbing painfully as he watched Dominic and melody fucking on his bed. He stroked himself close to another orgasm when Dominic called to him. “Have you ever had a male lover mon ami?”

He didn’t know what to answer, instead he took Dominic’s offering and met them on the bed. Dominic was at the perfect angle for him to take. He lubed his shaft with the pre-cum drooling out of his hard erection before lining it up with Dominic’s tight behind.

Dominic continued to fuck Melody while she orgasmed multiple times on his dick and waited patiently for Aiden to pleasure him.

Aiden pressed the tip of himself towards Dominic, not wanting to hurt him. He had never done this to anyone before and didn’t want to do it wrong. He drew in a deep breath pressing himself into Dominic.

Dominic let out a moan, felling completely full. Aiden was Ronnie’s favorite and he could now see why. He bucked his hips against Aiden’s toned body in rhythm with his own strokes into melody. He arched his back as Aiden moaned at the tightness squeezing the life out of his dick. He pumped harder, not being able to hold back his release.

“Oh yesss,” he hissed, pumping his seed into Dominic’s ass. Dominic took the opportunity to raise the Amour, which had been on the brink of taking over the whole time. He continued to fuck melody until she racked her nails down marble-like skin. With one more thrust, he felt the power surge as they slumped against the bed, Aiden still pulsing inside of him.

“Dominic, so much power,” Aiden spoke, trying to catch his breath.

“That is fine, mom ami, we need all the power we can get. I need to speak to you, once you are cleaned up,” he announced pulling out of Melody and away from Aiden. Aiden shook his head, still high off the pleasure.

“Dominic, it was nice seeing you again,” Melody spoke.

“The pleasure is all mine Melody,” Dominic bowed out of the room, his cock still standing proud. He walked nakedly to his and Ronnie’s bedroom and showered in scalding hot water, feeling the power surging through himself, feeding his lover— Ronnie as she slept.

He knew it was still at least three hours until the sun came up. The human’s were on the top level protecting the other slumbering vampires.

He finished in the bathroom and dressed. As expected Aiden graced him with his presence, wearing low hung jeans that accentuated his toned body and a plain t-shirt that clung to his muscles. Dominic always had taken particular liking to Aiden. He directed him to his office, on the top level of the club. The sun was still out, so they took special caution climbing the stairs to the main level.