My Future Life

This story I decided to write in first person because this is this what my friends figure my life going to turn out like. Hope someone enjoys it.

I had always been a hard working, work oriented person. So when I found Eric, another work oriented person, I thought I found love. We dated for several months, then got engaged, and a short while later we got married. Our life seemed perfect, we left for work at the same time, with a brief kiss and a good bye. We also greeted each evening in a similar fashion, that is until one evening. On this certain evening, about 5 months into our marriage, I went to greet my husband and found that he was not alone.  He had brought his work home with him, of course I was used to this, except this time his work happened to be his business partner and best friend, John. I had only met John once before this, at my wedding, so basically this was the first time I really met him. But that didn't stop me from greeting my husband at usual. After a quick kiss I asked Eric to introduce me to John.

"This, honey, is my closest friend and co-founder of my business" Eric stated.

"Pleasure to meet you John" I said offering my hand for a hand shake. but instead he took my hand and placed a kiss on it.

He then murmured "Ma'am, the pleasure is all mine"

A slow blush crept up my cheeks, and he released my hand; I smiled sweetly and he gave me a quick wink. And I had a feeling that we were going to be great friends.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now jump two and a half years into the future. Since the time John and I first met in the living room of my house, he has visited me many a times. Most times John would arrive an hour or so earlier then Eric, and I thought nothing of it because John often worked in the field while Eric often worked in the office. You see they owned and operated an architectural business for the rich or anyone who had a decent chunk of change. So when John arrived we would sit on the porch and wait for Eric to come home, during this time our friendship blossomed.  Since our friendship was blossoming John would often come over and keep me company when Eric when out of town to find new clients.  We would sit in the porch swing and just talk about life, or on occasion we would sit in the Adirondack chairs and have a glass of wine.

On this one particular day everything between us changed, as usual we were sitting on the swing, when John turned to me and kissed me.  He pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds, all i could do was sit there with all the thoughts running through my head I was afraid to speak.

He took this badly  and quickly stood up and started pacing around the the porch muttering " I'm sorry, I just ruined our friendship, I can feel it"

"No" I whispered barely

"What" he turned around quickly and came to stand in front of me.

"John all that kiss did was show me that you feel the same way I feel."

He leaned in again and this time I wrapped my arms around his neck, making sure he wasn't going to leave again. I pull back a few inches after a second and whispered "wanna move this inside" He slowly nodded and then scooped me up to his arms and carried me into the house, down the hall and into the bedroom. "Aren't you glad you helped design this house you know exactly were each room is."

He place me on the bed and mutter "more than you many ever know"  He then climbed onto the bed and knelt over me and slowly began unbuttoning my blouse. Whlie he was doing this I began tugging at his tee-shirt, yearning to be skin to skin with him, by this time John had my blouse off and on the floor and was working on removing my shorts.  I slid my hands down his back slowly, softly scraping my nails along his spine, he gasped slightly as I did this and I let out a quiet chuckle.  He had worked my shorts over my hips and then began pulling them down my legs.  I continued to lay there in the center of the bed in just a black and pink bra/pantie set.

John had gotten off the bed to remove his jeans and then just stood there enjoying the view.  "So pretty, so sweet" he muttered running a hand softly down my side.  "All mine" he muttered even softer, I had a feeling that I wasn't supposed to hear that, at least not yet. He climbs back on the bed and once again hovers over me. "Ready for some fun Mandy"

Later that night, ask I lay with my head on his shoulder and his fingers drawing absent-minded designs along my naked back I asked John a question.  "What is your biggest fear pertaining our just budding romance?" his hand stilled on my backfor a second only to begin a second later. 

" I don't know, I really don't.  I think we'll be just fine."

I had fears though, most of them dealing with Eric and him finding out about us.