Chapter 1

" Lu-chan! How's your novel progressing?" Levy-chan asks me when I am about to enter the guild. The guild is still as noisy as usual when we have Natsu around. " Worry not. I promised to let you be the first to read my novel. I'll keep my promise." I reassure Levy-chan. " Arigatou (thank you) Lu-chan !" Levy thank me.

I walk toward Mirajane to chat with her about the upcoming Lantern Festival. Just as we chat till the very interesting part, Natsu hit my shoulder, saying, " Yo, Lucy! Wanna go for a job today? " I was shocked and gave him a "don't interrupt look" and replies, "Can't you see I'm talking? Let's talk about that later. I... " I'm losing my sight when I am finishing my sentence. Every thing went pitch black and that sound is speaking to me again.

" Atsuko Chouko, come back to me. "

" Who are you !? Who's Atsuko Chouko !?

What's going on !?" I am confused. Ever since the seven years I stayed on Tenroujima, the sound have been talking to me.

" Five more days... just five more days..."

Five more days, which means lantern festival... What's going to happen!? Then, I see short video of a woman carrying a young girl named Atsuko Chouko.

" I'm taking her along ! Don't you stop me!" The lady said.

" No,you can't do this! Please leave Atsuko here if you want to leave !!" a man came out holding on to her arm begged. Tears just keep dripping from his face like a tap of running water.

" Not after you tried to kill her !" the woman said in a furious tone while tears started rolling down het cheeks when she said that sentence.

What am I seeing all this ? Why ? I can't figure out.

"Lucy! Wake up! Lucy!" I heard a familiar sound. It's Natsu. I opened my eyes slowly. With my dizzy head I asked , " Where am I ? What happened ?" Natsu replies,concerned yet half joking, " Don't you remember? You fainted at the guild. I carried you back to your apartment. Come to know you are this heavy. " Upon hearing it, my face blushes like a tomato.

By the way, are you alright? You kept fainting quite regularly. " Natsu touches my forehead and asks. "I'm alright. " I reply, trying to hide the fact that I'm actually not fine.