Shh...Secret Princess by Redpeace9

Sypnosis: Annalisa has a great life. She has a family that loves her, --actually, two families--she's the heiress to her family's company, she has everything she needs, she's intelligent and smart; she has flaws, so nobody can hate her... Did I mention she's the Crowned Prince's best friend? Ooops.. That's supposed to be a secret.. She doesn't want extra attention with her family's wealth and power already behind her. But secrets can't be kept forever.. And sometimes, they just don't come out the way we want them to...

From the sypnosis, it was enough to catch my attention. When I began read this, the word diction came to mind. Every sentence is detailed very well, which places a mental imagine of what's happening. The characters are so well developed, and were brought to life in this story. My favorite part of the story :

"What I didn't tell you, Nie, was that I.. I.. I love you," he said, looking me in the eye. My heart stopped, and my eyes grew wide. I shook my head frantically and took a step back. "No. No, no, no, no, no, no. Chancey, you cannot do this to me. No. No, no, no," I said as I took a few steps back. I could see the barely illuminated pain in his eyes, but I had to go. "Annie, please. I really do love you. I didn't want it to ruin our relationship, and I didn't want to lose you at all. But I couldn't take Amanda anymore," he said, taking steps towards me. I shook my head and kept backing away, my heart pounding. "I'm sorry, C. But that's stupid. Really. Don't say things which you only think are real," I said, stopping in my backing away. He stopped a foot away from me, frowning. "I mean it, Nie. I know it. I don't just think it," he said, and there was truth in his eyes.

Final thoughts : I recommend this story for anyone who loves romance and princes/princesses. My overall rating is 4 stars. (5 being the highest).

The Interview...

1.) When and why did you begin writing?

I started during summer. I actually started in earlier summer, and I discovered Wattpad on May something.. Summer here is April. I was bored, and I had stories in mind. Completely different to what I've posted here.

2.)Do you have a specific writing style?

Umm.. Romance and Teen fiction.. It just appeals more to me and comes more naturally... (But I don't mean the romance part literally.. *laughs*)

3.) Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

You need to open your mind to all the possibilities that may be presented to you.. Or those that are unseen.. We often overlook or ignore what's right in front of us. So, don't. Unless we have good reasons not to. And we learn it the hard way....

4.)Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

The love or falling in love part, no. Haha. Far from it.. But the mourning for the dog was.. And that's the only thing that resembles my life besides the interactions. xD

5.) Did you portray your characters as well as you want?

No, not here. But I am rewriting the whole thing though.. So hopefully I will. :D

6.)What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Time management definitely .. November was my busiest month of the whole.. Also when the book 'took off'. I didn't anticipate it, and things were heating up in the story, and I didn't wanna disappoint.. But when I started writing the story, I knew zero to nothing about writing, so it was also challenging.

7.) Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

As I said earlier, don't overlook the possibilities or ignore them. Be open minded.. Consider then and think about then before making decisions. And, don't rush.. And this applies a lot to love.. In all honesty, you just don't know when love comes.. That's infatuation.. You also have to consider everything and think about it.. And true love is hard to come by, a dream for most, so don't let go.. Unless necessary. And for those who wish to write, write. Don't let anything ever changing like reads, comments and votes stop you. If you can, then you do. There will always be people who hate. That's how our world works now.. But don't be discouraged. Ever.

8.)How would you explain Analisa's childhood?

A relatively happy one.. With people she cares about and loves.. She was privileged and brought up with everything she could ever need and also want.. But she wasn't spoiled.. At least, on my Wattpad version. ;)

9.)If you had one question to ask your character, Prince Chanceon, what would it be?

Umm.. Now I have to think about this one. Haha.. Hmmmm.... "Would you give Anna up if she found someone she obviously loved more?" Then I would know if he truly loves her.. xD Even though I control him.. Haha..

10.) Have you reached all the goals you set for your story?

I didn't really have too high of goals when I started.. I didn't expect everything that Wattpad made happen.. The ultimate goal that I really, subconsciously wanted to achieve was my growth in writing through the story. And I reached more than that. So, I can honestly say I didn't just reach my goals, I went higher and became better, which means more than the reads. And the readers' happiness’s made me realize another goal for every writer. The spreading of Anna's tale with everyone feels weirdly great. And it was a journey which every reader joined in.. And hopefully will when I rewrite and it gets published.

P .S. Thank you for this opportunity to get my words out. And I can't thank everyone on Wattpad enough for every effect it had on me as a person, my goals and my life. <3 My sincerest and utmost gratitude to all. <3 

-Thanks for tuning in. Peace, love and chicken.

JhoJho author of Our Destiny (Jacob Black)