Chapter 31: Happy Valentines Day

SARAH'S POV

I woke up the next morning not in my bunk but in CC's. I was wondering how I got here and then I got worried, I thought I got drunk again and we did something. I saw I was wearing shorts and a white tank top, my head was also resting on CC'c chest. His arms were at his sides and so were mine. He looked so sweet when he was sleeping. I then noticed we were holding hands and our hands were sweaty, gross but awww. I tried to pull away without waking him but he moved. I woke up and smiled. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"I love you" He said which caused me to smile even more.

"Me too" I said then kissed him. About 15 minutes of that I got up and went to my bunk and what did I find?

There was candy and stuffed animals everywhere. CC hugged my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Got you this when you fell asleep. Happy Valentines Day love" He said.

Awww, he went back to the carnival just to get all this.

"It is much appriceative. Happy Valentines Day to you as well" I said looking up at him, then kissed the side of his cheek.

"Go get dressed" I told him and he shot me the puppy dog face.

"Not working on me, get showered k?" He nodded, kissed me and headed to the back to take a shower. 

I got dressed and waited on the couch with Ashley, talking. Then my good smelling, god dressed, man came out.

"Thats the way mama likes it" I said giggling. He lifted me up and sat me down on his lap.

"So, what are you guys doing tonight?" Ashley asked.

"Hu-" I started to ask but was cut off by CC.

"I was thinking of taking her to a resturaunt."

"Oh cool, doing the same with Denise" Ashley said taking a sip of juice.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"Probaly still sleeping, the girls will probaly be here later" Ashley said and right when he said that, Jake came out.

"Hey there sleepy head, are you doing anything for Ella tonight." Ash said.

"Probaly going to take her out to dinner" Jake yawned and sat on the couch.

"Classic" CC said.

"Yea? And what are you doing."

"Dinner" CC said.

"HA!"

"Not that theres anything wrong with it its just the normal th- you know what whatever" CC said with a smile.

 Later that day all the girls were getting ready in the bunk room while the guys were waiting in the lounge area.

My dress was a red spagetti strap knee length dress. It had 2 black bands of ribbon on the bottom of the dress and had black floral print on the torso. There was a big red bow with black floral designs on it and the bow was on a huge black ribbon going around the torso. (Picture on side -------->)

Sammi, Ella, Denise and Juliet looked pretty to.

Sammi had a black one shoulder dress that went to the middle of her thigh. She had a black puffy netting type sleeve going all the way down her right arm.

Denise had a black dress as well that went to the middle of her thigh but  she had straps that were about 2 fingers wide. Their were slits going down the sides of her torso.