I heard Jesse gasp and his body went tense, my attention snapping up towards his face. His eyes were blinking up at me, wide as he scrambled up the bed away from me. I growled at the loss of contact between my mate and he shrieked at the sound.

"Who the hell are you???" He cried out as he tried to get as far away from me as possible. I grabbed his ankle to stop his retreat, but he just jerked it away from me.

I didn't allow him much freedom as I grasped his calf, softly but firmly. I've waited this long to be with my mate, so now I'd do whatever just to touch him. He didn't jerk back this time, but I felt his muscles tense. His fight or flight instincts coming into play.

To try to calm him, I smiled broadly at him. "Hey, sweetpea. I'm Lucas, your mate. I'm here to rescue you from that dick of a father you have. Feel free to offer you body up to me now as a thank you for my heroic attributes."

Instead of laughing and flirting back at me like I hoped he would, Jesses did the one thing I was not prepared for.

He fainted.

Cooper's POV:

"He... fainted?" I stared blankly at the ceiling as I listen to the news about my best friend. "Are your sure you got the right Jesse?"

"I'm possitvie. Now tell me what the hell to do!" Lucas' panicked voice flowed over the line as I heard him pacing over the phone.

Jesse fainted. Jesse. Mr I'm so tough and I can take care of myself now. The thought was absurd!

That's why I started laughing hysterically.

"Oh come on, Coop! Help me out here. I'm use to people fainting over my sexiness, but I just walked away!"

"Wow you sure are a great person." Sarcasm.

"What do I do?!"

"Ok, ok. Calm down. Just wait until he wakes up! Simple."

"What if he doesn't wake up?"

"He'll wake up. You didn't kill him, you just scared the shit out of him."

"How did I do that? I just came to talk to him."

"Well ]? What did he say?"

"Nothing. He wasn't awake."

"Then why did he faint?"

"I don't know!"

"One minute I'm watching him sleep, the next he wakes up, then he yelled and fainted. I have no clue why he fainted!"

"Lucas?"

"Yeah?"

"You are an idiot."

"Wha-"

I hung up the phone and heard a deep chuckle from the door. I looked up and smiled as Hunter walked towards me from the door. I almost panted as I watched his bare chest glisten as he prawled to the bed. His hard muscles tensed and contracted as he moved.

When he reached the bed, I couldn't help but wince in sympathy. His cuts were semi healed, but some still looked pretty nasty. I knew Hunter wouldn't do anything about it, so I got up from the bed and handed him the phone, which was ringing nonstop.

He looked curious as I walked towards the bathroom, but he didn't say a word. I grabbed the necessary tools and walked back into the room where I noticed Hunter had answered the call.

"Yeah. No. Just wait until he wakes up. No, Lucas. He's dead. I'm just kidding! He's fine. Because you wouldn't shut up!"

I chuckled and set the supplies on the bed before lightly nudging Hunter backwards until he plopped down on the bed. He raised an eyebrow, but continued his conversation.

I grabbed the wet washcloth and lightly started wipeing the dried blood off his wounds. He didn't even wince. What a man.

Like he did with me when I got beat up by Tyler, I started cleaning him up. I sprayed some anticeptic on the more serious scraps and bandaged them up.

"Well you heard Julie. She said do it fast and it's already been an hour. I don't recommend bringing him here. Why? Because he doesn't ven know your a werewolf so bringing him to meet the pack isn't the smartest idea. I suggest you take him to a hotel tonight. The storms approaching and I don't want you or him out in the weather. Just bring him to a hotel and tell him everything. Yeah. Ok. Update me soon. Ok. Bye."

When he hung up, his eyes met mine and he smirked. "Hey, baby."

"Hey yourself. You were a mess."

"Yeah but your my sexy nurse and you fixed me up."

I rolled my eyes and he pulled me in between his knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips. He growled and tried to pull me closer but I felt the need to tease him. I nipped his lip sharply and he groaned loudly. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on the shorted locks.

He went crazy.

With a overpowing snarl, he lifted me up and tossed me on the bed. I gasped and giggled as I bounced and, before I could blink, his body was covering mine. I moaned sensually and wiggled against his hard body. He maneuvered his lower body in between my legs and sucked hard on my collar bone.

I cried out as I got hard in seconds and I wrapped my legs around his hips tightly. Through my lust filled mind I remembered my plan. With all my strength, I shoved Hunter off me and rolled on top of him. I sat up and smiled down at him playfully.

His eyes shined with lust and he tried to hold my hips, but I grabbed his wrist and shoved them over his head, restraining him. I knew he could get free if he wanted, but he decided to play along and I was greatful.

I kissed him on the lips, but befor it could turn heated again, I moved to his cheek. I kissed all along his face then over his jaw to his ear. Instead of continuing the kisses, I whispered softly, just so he could barely hear me.

"I have this teacher. He's new to the school. His name is Mr. S and he's so sexy, he makes me so hot. He has this deep commanding voice that just makes me want to do anything he wants." Hunter moaned and I refrained from laughing. "He's so string and powerful. His muscles are so hot  that I just want to lick every inch of his body."

At this point he was panting and listening intently. This was going to be fun.

"There's only one problem with this amazing teacher. You want to know what it is?"

"What?" He whispered.

I looked at him and smiled brightly.

"He gives a lot of homework and if I don't do it, I'll get in trouble. I better get started!"

With that I leaped off of him and sprinted out the room. I laughed at his stunned shout and locked myself in my room.

Ohhhhh I'm in trouble.

----------------------------------------

So since im evil and i love torturing u all... i need 30 comments and 40 votes.... :D YOU CAN DO IT! I love u, sexy beyotches!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LOVE