Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Any Jinx Not-So Malfoy fans, for you are the reason Jinx exists.

If you have not read the first installment of the Jinx Not-So-Malfoy series, I recommend doing so now, or you'll feel like a wrackspurt got yeh.

I've been having fun making covers.... I have the third and fourth made, and I made another one for the first. I dunno if I going to replace it or not...

So, like yeah. Read this or I'll sent my kitty cat after you.

His name is Squiggy. [x

One month into summer and I was so bored, I was being to talk to myself.

I've always been crazy, but this is a new personal level of craziness that I have never reached before.

A cheesecake is stalking me.

I wonder what my friends would say to that....

See, I have three best friends, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley. Last year, we saved the Sorcerer's Stone from Lord Voldemort. You become close after that kind of shit.

I decided to get a cat to keep me company. At least then I will have someone to talk to. Maybe then people won't look at me as weird.

I walked into Magical Menagerie I almost walked out. It was very cramped with cages and very noisy. Maybe I'd be doing my kitty -- whoever he or she was -- a favour to get him or her out of here.

"How may I help you?" The clerk asked.

"Er, I'm looking to buy a cat?" I said. It was more of a question than a statement.

"Oh yes, of course. We have a wide variety of breeds. Do you have any idea what you're looking for?" The clerk asked with a wide smile.

"Not really," I said.

"Well then, let me show you what we have available." She led me over to a wall filled with cats. I looked across it. None really caught my eye. A few were very pretty, but none stood out.

"Is this it?" I asked.

"Yes, I suppose... Perhaps you would like a rat or toad instead?" The clerk offered.

"No, most definitely not," I said.

Something suddenly jumped on me from behind, knocking me to my knees. Er, face.

"The hell..." I muttered, looking behind me. I saw a black nose. "Can you get this thing off of me?"

The clerk picked up the animal and I got to my feet. I turned around to see what kind of crazy creature knocked me over. It was a short-haired black cat with a patch of white on her chest and green eyes.

She was gorgeous.

"I like this one," I told the clerk. I stroked her ears and she purred loudly.

"She's 13 galleons!" The clerk said brightly. "I'll be sad to see her go, she kept me company."

The cat hissed at her and rubbed up against me.

"I came here to choose a cat. I didn't expect one to choose me!" I exclaimed.

"So you'll take her?"

"Yes!" I handed over the galleons and purchased some other cat necessities.

I walked out of the shop and showed her to my room at The Leaky Cauldron. I flopped down on my bed and she sat down in front of me.

"Now, just to let you know, my name is Jinx Malfoy. My family hates me and they think I'm dead, I have three best friends who you will meet in a few weeks, I have a twin brother who knows I'm alive, and I don't have a home for 17% of the year." I told her. "Now a name.... what should your name be?"