chapter 4

I JUST COULDN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT STORY. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU PROD AND RAY RAY AND BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY NEW YEARS/VALENTINES DAY

ANGEL'S (P.O.V.)

As I walked in school I walked straight to my locker and got my books. As I turned around to walk to class I was stopped by my bullies. Yes bullies

Tonya: Hey fat bitch you looking for the cafeteria

Mariah: Yea or the world's best make up artist to fix your face

Ashley: Kind of crazy how you look like Ray Ray and Prod a little

Lashelle(the leader): Negative she would never look like some sexy boys and her ugly ass look like a duckling that needs a whole do over

Me: Well excuse me I got class

Lashelle: All the make up you keep using from when we keep beating your ass don't make you look any better. Actually you look better without the make up and the bruises all over your face

That's when Shanelle(Lashelle twin) grab me along with Tonya dragged me to the bethroom. The rest of them follow and lock the door behind them. That's when Lashelle punched me real hard in my face. Tracy and Mariah start kicking me while Ashley do the look out. Shanelle start pulling my hair really hard. They jumped me for 5 more minutes then they left. Before the leave Lashelle and Shanelle spit on me. I got up and ran to the stall and start crying. Finally I got myself together and put make up on my face then grabbed my stuff then walked to class.

Your probably wondering why I just let that happen to me. Well as you can tell I'm not popular but they are. They always beat me ever since we were in middle school. I never said or told no one because I know they would do alot worse if I told someone so I just let them. I'm soft and weak but I know I can beat them all but since their rich and popular I can't do nothing. Y'all wondering why I don't tell them I related to all the people I'm related to. Well because I know everyone would be fake and act like my friend just to get to my family. Well I just want to meet real friends and not be hurt at the end over fake people.

I walked in class and everyone just looked at me and laughed.

Ms. Toni: Ms.Williamson why are you late

Me: Just had to go to the bathroom

Ms.Toni: That's no excuse young lady, you have detention after school. Ill get in touch with your parents after class.

Lashelle and her crew just smiled at me while I took a seat. I sat in the front by the window like I usually do and put my head down. That's when a new student walked in. She's actually pretty and don't really look like she got much.

Ms.Toni: I guess your the new student Miss

Her: Yes Ma'am I am I'm sorry I'm late I just got lost.

Ms. Toni: Your cool just sit next to Angel. Angel raise your hand.

I raised my hand and that's when she sat next to me

Lashelle: I feel bad for the both of them, both the bums together how sweet

Everyone laughs

Her: Excuse me miss wanna be Nicki Minaj with a fake body that goes with the fake personality. I look like a bum meanwhile you look like a smut who would give head to any and everyone for free even a bum like me right. Ill give you 50 cent if you give me head. If your good which I bet you are I just might have you finger me Hoe. Your pussy might smell like fish been living inside there.