LWTG - Chapter 13

Wow, alright. I've NEVER wrote a story to chapter 13; so this is a BIGGG accomplishment for me. And if your wondering why I'm writing at 12:53PM it's because I had a half-day of school today. WOO. ;D k, on with the story.

Presenting ....

Chapter 13

'Ohmygosh, it's ONE DIRECTION!'

'Ohmygod, ohmygod. WE LOOVEEE YOUU.'

'HARRY, ZAAYN! OVER HEREE!!!!'

I covered my ears with my hands and made a face. The guys were now doing a meet & greet backstage for about an hour or so and then we'd be able to leave; and believe me, I'm counting down the minutes. We have exactly 34 minutes and 10 seconds left to go before we leave.

I watched as Niall leaned over the table and hugged a crying red headed girl, with a camera in her hand. The security guard behind the guys pulled Niall back and told him to stay seated. I laughed, what are these girl's gonna do to them? I mean sure, their crazy obsessed, but if I didn't live with these guys; I'd probably be like that too -- I mean c'mon! Their insanely hot.

"You guys have a half an hour." The guard behind Liam announced with his thick heavy english accent. The guys all nodded and continued to sign whatever was passed down the line.

"Can you sign this," A girl said pointing to the One Direction book, "And this for my friend." She said, then pointed to another One Direction book, Niall nodded to the girl who was sweeping her blonde hair behind her hair. She looked really firmilar now that I get a good look at -- hey, what isn't that, the girl from the foodcourt?

"Ellie?" I blurted out without thinking, and the girl looked over towards me, sitting somewhat next to Niall, her eyes lit up.

"Your the girl from the foodcourt!" She exclaimed, as she was pushed down the line by the other screaming girls, I nodded and she took the book from Liam who was last to sign and made her way back over to me pushing through the girls who were screaming the names of One Direction.

"Why are you sitting here and not in line?" She asked, a puzzled look took over her face and I let out a small laugh,

"Funny story. You see," I started to say but lowered my voice, "I live with these guys," I concluded in a hushed whisper voice. Her eyes grew wide and she covered her mouth with her hand and jumped up and down.

"Ohmygosh! Are you like, serious!?"

I nodded and laughed at her hyperness/excitement.

"The name's Kayleigh, by the way." I said, remembering I never had told her my name at the food court.

"Oh, that's a pretty name," She smiled and looked at the five guys who were rapidly signing things, trying to get through as many as they could.

"Alright boys. Time's up." The bald security guard said, placing his hands on Liam and Harry's chair. They all stood up, smiled and gave little waves to the crowd and disappeared behind the black curtain.

"Well, that's my cue," I said, looking back at Niall who was motioning for me to come. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote my number on it and handed it to Ellie, "Here, if you ever want to hang out. Just text or call."

I ran towards Niall and pushed the black curtain out the way and Niall drapped his arm around my shoulders, causing me to be smooshed into his body. I inhaled his sent; he smelled like a mixture of axe a woodsy colone.

"So, who was that?" He asked, as he led me to the van that was parked in the parking garage, and I assumed all the guys were already in there.

"Just someone I met at a foodcourt." I said, and jumped up into the van, taking my usual seat inbetween Harry and Niall.

"I'm tired.' Zayn whined, yawning as we started to drive off towards our hotel. I shook my head and looked out the window smiling. When did I ever get so lucky to be with these five amazing guys?

*****

Sorry this is really short. I know I promised I'd upload Sunday but I felt ill yesterday. And today, I hung out with my friend -- so. I am sorry, you'll get a BIG chapter one day this week. (Probably tomorrow if I don't have hordes of homework)

Song: Glee, Defiying Gravity

 For the next chapter, I need at least 9 votes. Sorry. And maybe someone can throw in a comment? #hopefully#