Paranormal Encounters

What is a paranormal experience? Paranormal is defined by Webster’s dictionary as: anything that is beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation. This includes phenomena such as telepathy, a medium’s abilities, apparitions, Deja-Vu and telekinesis. I communicate with spirits, angels, animals and other spiritual beings telepathically.

Does everyone have paranormal experiences? I have found that most people have had a paranormal experience of one type or another in their life. Whether they acknowledge it or not is entirely up to them. As a psychic medium I can tell you that most people have the ability to sense the paranormal in one way or another. But most of the time we listen to our head and not our senses. What people fail to understand is that the paranormal and ESP are inextricably linked together.

     Some people have dreams that are so real that it’s hard for them to separate the dream from reality. It seems like the only time that those on the other side can get through to most of us is through our dreams. It is the one time in the day when our minds are actually open to receive messages from the other side. Most of every waking hour is consumed with stress, worry, work and a sundry of electronic devices that are meant to make our lives easier. All of these things keep your mind so busy that you forget to listen to your gut instinct and your intuition. Your intuition, or inner voices as I call them; are the connection to your soul. If you listen to them they will never steer you wrong. If you have a feeling that you shouldn’t do something or should do something don’t let your brain talk you out of it or into it, as the case may be. This is a form of paranormal experience because there’s no scientific way to verify it.

Almost 80% of the world’s population has experienced a paranormal encounter of one type or another in their lifetime. About 60% of these people will write it off to their imagination, fatigue, stress or watching too many horror movies and never give it a second thought. Another 10% will accept the encounter but be too terrified to even contemplate the whys or wherefores of the incident. The last group of 10% will be curious, accept what they are seeing and want to explore it further. For some it is the incident that will get them into ghost hunting or exploring the paranormal world. Unfortunately dealing with the world of the paranormal is not something that is without risk.

Most people who delve into the paranormal are not prepared for the experience and that’s where the trouble begins. So if you’re planning on doing some ghost hunting heed my words of advice. Before you start learn how to protect yourself physically, mentally and most importantly, spiritually.

IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ON THIS SUBJECT YOU CAN PICK UP MY BOOKS AT AMAZON.COM: A MEDIUMS GUIDE TO THE PARANORMAL

and PARANORMAL ENCOUNTERS

http://www.amazon.com/Paranormal-Encounters-June-Lundgren-ebook/dp/B00H073AJE/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/383976

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/45329