Feeling pt2

Ashley pov

After the incident with august. I was mad ass fuck.He really don't know who he fucking with.I went to my dressing room to change in some clothes so I can the fuck on.I put on my ripped jeans & a obey sweatshirt with my concords. I grabbed my bag and walked to Jerome office to give him the money from the private room.When i walked in he was on the phone.

Ashley:here you go Jerome ...

Jerome:(holds up finger)

Ashley:(signs ) I have to go soo

Jerome:okay I'll handle it (hangs up phone) where you going ?

Ashley:home ,why?

Jerome:no , I need you to do one more run for me.

Ashely:I can't, I'm already dressed & plus I'm tiredddddd

Jerome:I got you 750 out the cut? (Pulls out a cigar)

Ashley:(sits down)what i gotta do Jerome!

Jerome:keep calm it's nothing you ain't use to.

Ashely:(rolls eyes) right , so who the nigga ?

Jerome:ChrisBrown

Ashley:Chris brown Chris brown ? As in CHRIS BROWN?

Jerome: what the fuck other Chris brown is there? (Slides her a slip)here's what hotel he's at room 213 3rd floor. Call me when you get to the hotel.

Ashley:okay I gotcha

I walked out his office to my Pink & white hummer & put the address in my navigation system. He was at the Omni hotel.What ever Jerome needed me to do for extra cash I did it. I gotta get mines by any means. Chris brown is my husband but he just doesn't know it. I pulled up to the hotel & called Jerome I was outside the hotel . He said Chris know I'm coming. I was nervous. I danced for plenty of celebrities & should be over the star struck stuff but it's CHRIS BROWN. I walked in the lobby straight to the elevator to go Chris floor. I pressed three & waited for the door close. Somebody yelled for me to hold the door for them . without thinking I did . The man came on and said thanks .

Ashley : your welcome (smiles)
Brian:(smiles) I'm Brian
Ashley:I'm Ashley , nice to meet you Brian.
Brian:pleasures mines ,
Ashley:(blushes) thank you

*ding*

We'll this is my floor , I'll see you around

Brian: you think I'm finna let you go like that ? Can a nigga get yo number at least ?

Brian was sexy ass hell. He was like a brown skin color . Almond shape eyes they were dark brown. He was built & had some fat ass lips . (A/N Brian is trey songz but his name gone be Brian in this book)

Ashley:(giggles)give me yo phone
(Saves number) here you go.

Brian:cool

I starred walking looking for room 213.

🎶If they ain’t lookin I don’t want her
If they ain’t lookin I don’t want her
If they ain’t lookin I don’t want that girl🎶

Ashley:hello?
Brian:just Trynna see if this was the right number .
Ashley:(laughs) yes it's the right number.

We was on the phone for about 10 minutes till I found the room.

Ashley:okay Brian I gotta go
Brian: alright I'll talk to you later
Ashley:bye

*knock knock*

I knocked on the door & 1 minute later Chris answered the door with nothing but a towel on . He had water dropping from his chest. I wanted to lick them tattoos right off him. I eyed him up down for a good two more times . I saw that dick print through that towel & got weak in the knees. I snapped back in reality when I heard him laughing.

chrisBrown:(laughs) you like what you see ?
Ashley: maybe (walks in)

I was trying my best not to act like groupie but FUCK it's CHRIS brown in my face DAM NEAR NAKED. I just wanna jump on his ass.

chrisBrown: we'll do it then !

Ashely: what are you talking about

chrisBrown: you just said "I was trying my best not to act like groupie but FUCK it's CHRIS brown in my face DAM NEAR NAKED. "(mocking Ashley)

Ashley:(blushing hard) oh fucking goodness I said that outloud?

chrisBrown:nah I read minds on the side, (laughs) yea you said it outloud but it's cool thoe.

Ashely: I'm just like in love with you but I'm here for business so was up ?

ChrisBrown: well dam my day was great thanks for asking ... What are talking about im not finna fuck you .

Ashley:(confused) so whatt am he...(gco)

Chris brown pov

I need some PUSSY! I usually don't trick off for some coochie but I ain't have none for TWO MONTHS! This shit stressful. I called my boss man Jerome he always got some for me . I told him I needed some cooch cooch & he said he got me. I was so dam excited I called room services to come clean my room & everything. I got in the shower to freshen up. I might not even get no pussy some top might just do . But I gotta see what I'm working with first. I was in the shower for 30 minutes before somebody knocked on the door . I grabbed my towel of the rack and wrapped it around my waist . I opened the door . She was thick ass fuckkkkkk. She was about 5'2 5'3 . Her shape looked good from what it seemed. She was a iight in the face . She was just staring at a nigga like she was finna attack me . I thought it was cute & funny. I knew I wasn't just finna get some top. Her was to big for me not to get behind it. She wanna fuck to cause she said it , she ain't mean to but she said it & that's when I knew what it was.

Ashely: I'm just like in love with you but I'm here for business so was up ?

ChrisBrown: well dam my day was great thanks for asking ... What are talking about im not finna fuck you .

Ashley:(confused) so whatt am he...(gco)

chrisBrown: I'm playing now come get this dick hard .

She dropped her bag & came up to me & started kissing me. She started kissing on my neck. Tracing my tattoos with her tongue. I started grabbing on her ass . It was so soft . She pushed me down on the bed and opened my towel. She still sucking on my neck while grabbing my dick . She kissed down my stomach and started giving me top. Lawd that bitch got some good mouth. My toes started curling up and my feet got tight I was about to nut in her mouth I pushed her up and took her pants off.

chrisBrown: bend over

She bent over and put that arch in her back. I started RAMMING her shit. I couldn't control my self. I ain't have no pussy in TWO MONTHS. I fucked her like it was my last time fucking.

Ashley: chrisssss ST....ST-STOPPPPP . I can-t breathe Im bouta (gco)

chrisBrown: fuckkkkkkk (smacks her butt) Don't move!!

I did like 6 more stokes and she came . I was tired of holding back I nutted and fell off of her . I was Trynna catch my breathe. I laid there for about 5 minutes & I finally gained my strength I looked over and seen ol girl naked . I ain't mind her spending the night I put the cover over her & walked in the bathroom & took a shower. I can always clear my head in the shower.

chrisBrown: fuck !!!

I ain't use no condom. Ion need none of this shit right now. The media already in my businesses I can see it now.
BREAKING NEWS: "R & B singer
Christopher Brown better known as Chris brown gets a stripper pregnant" i just finished showering and laid on the couch in the room. I watched tv Trynna sleep but I couldn't ,I grabbed my phone and texted Kerrah.

Chrisbrown:can't sleep, babygirl I just met you today & you got me feeling some type of way.
kerrahpop: awwwww your such a sweetie. I tend to have that affect on men lol
chrisbrown: lol Oh really now, but imma text you in the morning. sweet dreams babygirl.

I locked my phone & went to sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

Ashley pov

I rolled over & opened my eyes. I looked around the room & realized I wasn't at home. Oh my goodness I'm still at Chris hotel room. I got up and ran to the bathroom I had to throw up!! I ain't think nothing of it I just washed my mouth out and grabbed a rag and washed my face.

ChrisBrown: yo nipples pierced ?

Ashley:huh? (Looks down) omg (runs to put on clothes)

ChrisBrown: (laughs) why you embarrassed for me to see you naked . You work at strip club.

Ashley:(rolls eyes) okay that's at the STRIP CLUB . My life don't revolve around that. (Simi yelling)

chrisBrown: girl I was just playing but , you ready ? I gotta go soo

Ashley: yea let's go

This nigga just didn't try to throw the strip club in my face. He just needs pay me so I can get outta here. I'm ready to go home & take a shower. We was walking to the elevator Chris was on his phone doing what ever. We reached the elevator & it took like 15 seconds to get there. The doors opened & some girl walked off & there go AUGUST. I looked dead in his eyes. I tried to turn around and ignore him but he had to say something to Chris like nigga.

August: wassup Chris (daps up Chris)

chrisBrown: wassup nigga (daps him back up) watchu finna get into?

August : nothing On my way to this interview. watchu finna get into?

chrisBrown: (looks at Ashley) nothing finna get some to eat with shortie.

Ashely: no I'm finna go home , I smell like yesterday.

Ding ding

Everbody walks off the elevator.

august: oh yea bruh I hope you ain't kiss her in the mouth ! She something when that. (Winks at Ashley)

ChrisBrown:(looks at Ashley & shakes head) iight shortie

I fucking hate august why would he say that shit ? cool my nigga I got some for his ass. I walked to my car & get in. I grabbed my phone & hooked it to the radio. I put on pandora & shit by future played. I was backing out the parking lot & when my music stopped. Somebody was calling me. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

Aye girl you got my phone.

Ashley: who is this?

chrisBrown: Me, turn around.

I turn around to his ass waving is long ass arms in the air. I put the car in parked & got out & walked over to him. To switch phones.

Ashley: how you knew my password?

chrisBrown: It wasn't that hard . I mean it was my birthday.(laughs)

Ashley: (laughs )boy shut up & give me my phone. And if you must know that's MY birthday nigga.

I started walking back to my car. I got in & drove home in silence I was tired. I had the day off. So I planned on going to bed for a few then go to the mall cause my birthday was in two day so I had to get an outfit.

Tweet tweet

ThatniggaChris🎤😩: what we doing for our birthday ?

ThatgirlAshley👄🙊: we? I'm going shopping later for my outfit but ion know what I'm doing for it yet.

ThatniggaChris🎤😩:text me when you get to the mall.

ThatgirlAshley👄🙊:okay

Kerrah pov

chrisBrown: good morning beautiful
😍😘.

Kerrahpop: morning Chris
😏

ChrisBrown: watchu getting into today?

Kerrahpop: me and my best friend going to the mall later on then after that ya know work.

ChrisBrown : I'm going to the mall later. Call me when you on the way.

Kerrahpop: okay

I woke up to Chris texting me. I rolled over to see Reema in my bed staring at me.

Kerrah: (yelling ) Reema !! You just scared me !

Kareema: (laughs) do you not know how long I been right here. We got a whole day together. So get ready we finna go get breakfast and start the day .

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I plugged up my flat irons & walked to my closet. I didn't know what to wear. I checked my phone for the weather. It was gone be 72 degrees today. I walked to my closet & pulled out some high waisted pants & a blue halter top to show my belly ring and & a black blazer & lastly I put on my Jordan gamma blues. I went back in the bathroom to do my hair. I flat ironed my hair & I bump my swoop & put on my blue lip stick & silver hoops & silver chain. I looked in the mirror & took some pictures . I grabbed my keys to the white range & walked out the room & seen Kareema with some similar. She had on on a red blazer with a black halter top & high waisted shorts & her air Jordan XI Breds her hair was curled with her Chinese bang. She had on her ruby red lipstick .

Kerrah: ohh we cute , let's take a picture.

Takes a picture

I put the picture on Instagram and the caption said "it's levels to this shit". People instantly stared liking the picture & commenting on it.

54 likes
Jayybeenritch: wea the hell y'all going ?

_prettyright: babes y'all cute

Fuckbitches_getmoney:wea y'all man at ?

prada_pink: come get me

Atlfinest: y'all hoes ain't cute

23 comments

We left out the door & hopped in the range. We pulled out the drive way & headed down peach street. I turned the radio on and august was on with and interview. I tried to change it but Kareema turned it back.

Kareema : don't do my boy like that.(turning up the radio)

Rickey smiley: you heard it hear first august alsina will be at victory secrets later on today to do meet & greet. tell who you is one more time.

August: it's ya boy august alsina tuning in. I will be at victory secret from 5:00 to 6:00 . Ladies leave ya man at home & come see me.

Rickey smiley: ugh oh he taking y'all bitches be careful. But this is Rickey smiley in the morning. we'll be back after the commercial .

"my neck my back my car just got smacked "

I turned the radio to a different channel. My nigga played. I turned it up all the way . we jammed to until we pulled up to IHOP. I parked the car & we walked in waiting to be served.

*10 minutes*

Kareema: (simi yelling) hellooooooooo can we get some service we be waiting for dam near 3 days?

server: (rolls eyes) would you like a table!

Kareema: no bitch we wanna seat up here & look at you , yes we want a table.

The people who was behind us was cracking up. The server rolled her eyes & took us to our booth. She dam threw the menus at us. And that's when Reema lost it she grabbed the girl by her hair.

Kareema: just because you having a bad don't mean take that shit out on us. It's not my fault you stuck with this shitty ass job. You gone respect me & mines you heard me or nah ?

Manger: is everything okay over here?

Kareema: yea everything is okay (looking at the girl) I was just telling your employee something she needed to hear.

Kerrah: can we order now ?

We ordered and ate our food. We went to the nail & hair salon . It was 4:30. So we decided to go to the mall now. I wanted some new sets so victory secret was first. It was so packed in there. I was Trynna get in & out. I seen some yellow panties & braw set with silver poka dots. And a Teal and orange bra & a matching thong.
"You must gone wear that for me" that voice sent chills down my spine i turned around and seen Chris yellow ass.

Kerrah:(giggles) hey Chris.

ChrisBrown: I thought I told you to call me when you was on the way.

Kerrah: it slipped my mind I'm sorry.

ChrisBrown:(giggles) it's cool , but watchu doing here ?

Kareema: omg Kerrah look at this set . ( holds up a navy blue & white set with light pinks ribbons to on the side)

Kerrah: that is cute. That's the only color like that?

Kareema: girl no they got a pur.... ( looks at Chris)

Kerrah:pur...pur what? (Looks at Kareema then Chris) y'all just gone stare a each other?

They just stood there. I rolled my eyes and walked off to finish getting stuff. I was walking around the store till I heard everybody screaming I dropped to the floor in a heartbeat . I ain't know what was going on. I looked up and seen two big dudes walking with some dude. I couldn't really see his face. I got up and proceeded to do what I was doing . I found like 9 more sets . I got like two jogging suits & some lotion & spray. "Dang you at wanna me ?" Without turning around I said "who are you ?" "If you look you'll see!!" I turned around to see august looking sexy ass fuck!!

Kerrah: (giggles) I ain't know it was you. What you doing up here?

August: a meet and greet for the fans. Why you wasn't over there?

Kerrah:(walking to the register) who said I was a fan?

August: (laughs loud) baby don't play me. You was my biggest fan cause I was yours.

Lawd knows my heart when he say baby. I just laughed and turned to face the cashier as she rung my stuff up.

August: let's go get something to eat.

Cashier: 198.45

Kerrah(hands her a credit card) I can here with Reema.

August : (looks around the store) Reema look like she gone be good she chopping it up with Chris.

I tired to face them and she looked at me and gave me "the look" to let me know she was alright. I texted her and told her I was finna go eat with august she looked at me & nodded.

Kerrah: alright , let's go.

*foodcourt*

Kerrah: (laughing) boy you is a mess !! that don't mean nothing they could of just been watching movies or something.

August: yea something like fucking.

Kerrah: there she go over there.

August:(shrugs) so what. That ain't my hoe ,But kerrah

Kerrah:(eating) what?

August: let me get a wing

Kerrah: nigga no you just had a 20 piece!!

August: ain't nobody want none of yo stanky ass wings anyway.

Kerrah: lol wat Eva, watch my food I'm finna get a refill . and don't eat none of my wings !!!!

I walk back to American deli to get a refill. When I see my brother & my dad!! I tried to hurry up and turn around but my daddy called my name which made me freeze in my tracks .

sorry for any mistakes but y'all I tried to make this chapter long. watt pad be tricking me making it seem long when it's not . But just to let you guys know I'm deleting the other story.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
💙~