Tasting The Rainbow {31}

“I…uh…I have to go,” I said and tried to walk away. But Zelly grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him. “I love you too, Adam. Please don’t be afraid of love just because of your parents,” he said quietly before kissing me.

                I kissed him back deeply before pulling away. “Why were you avoiding me?” Zelly asked nervously. “I really need to go now,” I said flatly. But his grip on my hand tightened. “Adam…no secrets. Please. Why were you avoiding me?”

                But I couldn’t bring myself to tell him that. “Ask Addison,” I said silently. “You’ll understand then, I promise.” I couldn’t say it. I was too ashamed to say it. He would understand why once Addison told him.

                He looked at me before reluctantly releasing my hand. I hesitated before kissing him again, then walking away, glad he would still be my boyfriend.

                I had already flipped out on Skye for kissing me. I never got that angry, especially not with her, but I had really started screaming at her. It had only been a few months, but I could feel that I was in love with Zelly.

                                                                                ***Zelly’s POV***

                I sat with Addison in her bedroom. Clapper was grounded. I had talked to his parents and had gotten his punishment reduced a little, though. He was only grounded for a month, instead of the three months his mom had originally grounded him for.

                “Addison, why was Adam avoiding me? Like, why didn’t he want to hang out?” I asked and she sighed. “He did want to hang out with you, Zelly. But…well, our parents hired him a therapist. He’s so embarrassed of it. He didn’t want anyone to know, not even you and Kobi.”

                She bit her lip. “He’s really disturbed by our parents splitting, and they were getting scared, so they hired him a therapist to talk about it with. You know how my brother is with his pride.”

                She suddenly started laughing. “When he was 13, they got him a math tutor. He was so ashamed of himself. Adam hates getting help of any kind.”

                “Man, your parents’ situation is just getting worse, huh? It’s really hurting Adam. Don’t they see that?” I asked quietly and Addison nodded. “They do. They hate how much it hurts him. But…I don’t know, Zelly. They’re being immature now. They’re not thinking of Adam anymore. They just got him a therapist and figured the problem was solved. And every time I try to talk to them about it, they get mad at me. They don’t want to work things out. They want things to work themselves out. But Adam and I both know that’s never going to happen.”

                I hugged her and she smiled lightly at me. “You make him so happy, Zelly. Thank you.” I smiled and shook my head. “He makes me happy.”

                I sat up curiously. “Where is he, anyways?” “In his room,” she said and giggled. “Jesus! I’ve been here for, like, an hour and I didn’t even know that. I’m going to go say hi to him,” I said and she nodded and smiled. “Have fun,” she said with a wink.

                I knocked on Adam’s door and let myself in. He was lying on his bed listening to the Paradise Fear’s cover of Stereo Hearts. I raised an eyebrow at him as he sat up. “What?” he asked in annoyance and I laughed. “Paradise Fears? Stereo Hearts? You’re adorable.”

                I dove onto his bed and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. “And you’re Asian. But I don’t judge you,” he said and I shrugged.

                The song shifted to Bugs In My House by JJ Demon and I laughed. “Now this is more like the Adam Ace I know,” I said and he smirked. “What, I can’t like Paradise Fears? I saw them live with Kobi a couple months ago. When they sang Violet, I think I came.”

                I laughed and kissed him deeply. “Oh Adam.” He grinned and kissed me deeply, biting my lower lip. I opened my mouth, granting access to his tongue. He gently massaged my tongue with it, pushing me back on his bed and crawling on top of me.

                The weight of his body on mine felt comfortable. He cupped my face in his hands as we made out and gently grinded on me. I felt my face heating up and Adam pulled away from me and rolled off me.

                “Prude?” I blushed harder. “No. Just…not sexual. Parents, you know,” I said nervously, alarmingly aware of just how lame I sounded.

                He laughed softly and kissed me forehead. “I know. I was just messing with you, Zelly. I’m not going to pressure you to shove your dick in me. I’m fine with just making out with you.” “Thanks,” I whispered and he kissed me lovingly. “Just be careful when I hand you drinks,” he mumbled against my lips and I rolled my eyes and laughed.              

                “You’re an ass,” I said, shaking my head and kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back onto his bed. He brushed his lips against my cheek.

                “I really do love you Zelly,” he said quietly. “I love you too, Adam,” I said and kissed him again, letting my lips do all the talking. Ha, get it? Because when you talk you move your lips? And you kiss with your lips? Oh, I’m so punny it hurts.

                “You’re thinking something stupid,” Adam said coldly. I glanced at him. “How did you know?” I asked in confusion. “You have a stupid grin on your face, you dumbass.” I blushed and he rolled his eyes and kissed me deeply. I snuggled into his arms and closed my eyes, beyond happy to be in the arms of Adam Ace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay so I think the next chapter is going to be the last :/ No sequel. Sorry! And, (this is going to sound really stuck up and cocky, but the fuck with it), if anyone wants to write their own sequel to this or something, just message me. I don't bite, ask anyone that's messaged me :p