Talk Dirty To Me: Chapter 1

----------------------------------------

"Hello there, this is Roxie," I said, lowering my voice, becoming my Roxie persona. I put down my nail polish and propped my feet up on top of my desk. One thing about the 'Talk Dirty To Me' hotline was that I could conduct the phone-sex-calls at home. "How can I be of service to you?"

"Roxie?" the voice on the other end said. It was deep, sensual and purely sexual; one of those voices that made you want to crawl up on the man and stay there for a while. "I like it," he continued, a soft little laugh bringing up the end.

I rolled my eyes at that. It wasn't something I hadn't heard before. "Why thank you, love."

"Mmm..." he groaned. "I like that. Say it again."

"Sure love. What's your name?" It was easier to fake an orgasm when you use the guy's name.

"Wow, I love hearing that."

"No problem love. So, what's your name?"

"Devon," he said. His voice had gotten lower, deeper, more breathless. "My name is Devon."

That stopped me from saying how much I loved his name. Devon was also the name of my best friend. Only, my Devon would never call something like this. Unless...No. He couldn't know that I work for the hotline. Right? It was just a coincidence. Besides, my Devon wasn't into this kind of stuff. He was more of a computer nerd...granted he did have a nice body-not that I've noticed. "Devon?"

"Mmhmm..." he said, whisper soft. I could practically feel his breath on my neck.

"Is this your first time calling?" I asked. It was standard protocol to ask that. I didn't really understand why it mattered.

"Yes," he answered softly.

"Okay Devon, are you single?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good. I like single." I did. The married ones were the weird ones.

"I bet you do," he said softly.

"Tell me what you're looking for on here?"

"A good time."

I could handle that. "Why don't you tell me what you would like then, Devon?"

"I'd like to f*ck you, Roxie," he said. Wow. Usually it took some small chit-chat for the person to open up to the whole phone sex thing, but apparently not this guy. He got straight to the point.

I found myself groaning at the thought of getting f*cked. I hadn't had any sex for six months now, and I was in serious need. And honestly, my vibrator wasn't really doing much for me.

"You'd like that, huh, Roxie?" he voiced. "You'd like to get f*cked, huh?"

"Yes," I gasped. I was suddenly feeling hotter than I had ever been before, and I knew that I was wet.

"Touch yourself for me, Roxie. Play with your cl*t..." he said, managing to make it sound like a plead and a command at the same time.

My hand snaked down my chest; pass the hem of my boy shorts, down my pelvis until I found my clit. The minute I did, my finger was drenched. I was so wet.

"Are you wet Roxie?" Devon said, his voice a low groan.

"Yes I am love..."

"I would rather have your mouth on my c*ck."

"Then it's there," I said. All traces of shyness was gone, and out came Roxie in her full glory. "I'm on my knees, your c*ck in my mouth. My tongue is snaking around, licking every surface of your c*ck. Mmm, you taste so good, Devon."

He groaned. "F*ck yeah."

My fingers continued to slide up and down my slit, gradually putting more force.

"Are you f*cking that p*ssy of yours baby?" he released another groan. I could tell he was so close.

I plunged two fingers into my sex, marveling at the feel. "Yes, ohmygod, yes!"

"Come for me Roxie," he commanded.

And just like that, I came. And, from the sounds that he was making, I could tell that he was too.