Chapter Three: Too Dead Inside to Care

Start from the beginning

My betraying eyes drifted down to her clothing. A black tank top and pink short shorts making her legs look more toner and longer. I just wanted her to wrap her legs around my waist while I—

I shook my head from that insanity and gave her a crooked smile which made her blush a rosy pink color, "I didn't mean to startle you," I said as I approached her, my eyes trained on her luscious full lips, imagining how they would feel against mine...  

"Did I wake you up?" She asked as she took out another cookie and chewed on it. 

For some reason I was jealous of that cookie touching those lips but I shook my head, "No, I was still awake when you did your best to sneak out of your room and tame your cravings." I smirked as she blushed furiously.  

"Well," she swallowed again, "It's a habit when I'm nervous. I come down here and eat cookies." 

"What are you nervous about?" I whispered as I took a step toward her, brushing back her hair out if her face, smiling softly as she leaned into my touch absentmindedly. 

"A lot of things," she murmured as I took the box of cookies away and pressed her against the counter, flushing my body against hers. My hands ran down her sides and stopped at her waist as I leaned forward, smelling strawberries scent from her as those full, pink lips were captured by mine. 

It wasn't just a kiss. It was more than that when I kissed Flor. It was...indescribable. Where I thought I was going insane if I didn't kiss her. The way my hand slithered up her shirt, feeling the warmth of her skin against my palm as my hand traveled to her naked breast. Her moan filled my mouth as she arched her back to me, her hands running through my hair as her delicate body was making mine go to the extreme. Soothing about this girl awoken something inside or me. Something I locked away ling ago but I didn't know what.  

Moments passed by that I realized that I was kissing not only my best friend's sister, I was kissing her under his roof. I pulled back from the intoxicated kiss as I brought back my hand, leaving Flor flushed and dazed. I gazed at her, seeing the lust in her forest green eyes as I sheepishly smiled at her while she tried to figure out why I pulled back. I couldn't kiss her again. As much as I wanted too, I couldn't. I wouldn't. 

"I shouldn't have done that," I told myself before leaving the kitchen. 

Was it a mistake kissing Flor?  

No.

 For some reason, I felt...happiness soothing me. Something I haven't felt for a long time.

 ~*~*~*~

"What's been goin' on that big ol' head of yours, Rhea?"

I glanced at Johnny who gave me a smug smirk as he took a gulp from his Dr. Pepper before scanning the skate park, looking for another sweet spot to skate and trick off of. I shrugged, taking a drag from my cigarette as I turned my head to the side and blew out the smoke. We sat at the edge of the half pipe, watching youngsters learning how to skate, teenagers laughing at their friends who ate shit.

There was one person who caught my eye. A cute girl who wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's waist, giggling with her and her boyfriend's friends. Her auburn waves fell over her shoulders as her Metallica shirt was cut into a wife beater. Her black jeans were ripped from the knees as her Fallen shoes were worn out from scratching against the grip tape of her skateboard. Her caramel skin glistened under the afternoon sun.

She detached herself from her boyfriend and spoke to a girl beside her with dyed black hair which fell over her forehead, almost covering her eyes. Her friend was cute too with her Alesana tee that clung to her chest perfectly, her jeans were different, unique. One leg was black and the other was purple and she sported black Emerica shoes. She toyed with her septum as her creme skin had a few bruises and cuts probably eating shit too from failing any skate trick.