Only a dare...nothing more /Frank Iero one shot/

I was lying at the couch watching TV , bored out of my mind.Then someone knocked on the door.

*knock, knock, knock*

I ignored it.And then again.

*knock , knock, knock*

Still ignoring.

*knock , knock, knock*

"FINE I'M COMING!!!"I yelled and oppened the door.

"Geez!Helena!Calm down!"Gerard said after seeing me.

"What do you want Gerard?"

"Ok!Ok!I just wanted to kidnap you by the easy way but you have chosen the hard one!"he said and threw me over his sholder.

"Wait.What?!?!Gerard Fucking Way!Put me down right now or you're so gonna die!!!"I threated him.

"Not untill you do the dare you have to."he said with a smirk.

"Oh my god!What did you do this time?"I asked a bit angry.

"Well I-'accedently' made Ray dare you to kiss Frank.Your all time crush."he said with a smirk.

"Oh my dear lord!You're so dead!"I yelled and when I looked up ahead we were already in his parents' house.Yes Gerard and Mikey are my neighbours.

"Hi Donna!"I said and she looked at me very confused.

"Guys!I broght her!"Gerard yelled.

"Finaly!What took you so long?"asked Mikey.

"You don't wanna know!"I said and then Gerard put me down on the ground.

"And now my revenge!"I yelled and slapped Gerard so hard that even my hand started to hurt.

"Ouch!You hit really hard!"he whined.

"And you shouldn't have brought me here!"I yelled.

"Before anyone kills anyone Helena you have a dare to do!"Ray said.

"What are you talking about?"I asked.I praying that he won't say the words. 'Kiss Frank.'

"The dare is simple.Kiss Frank."Ray said and smirked.

"WHAT?!?!?!"me and Frank said in the same time.Then Gerard wispered in my ear:

"He also have a crush on a girl named Helena..."

"SHUT UP!"I yelled at him.

"Geez!I was just telling you a thing!"Gerard said.

"What did he told you?"Frank spoke up.

"N-n-n-nothing important!"Gee said out of nowhere.He probobly knew that if Frank heared those words he'd kill him.

"No way I gonna kiss Frank!"I said and stepped back.Deep inside me was a voice telling me that I should do it.I wanted to.And I knew it.I had a crush on Frank since my golden green [ish] eyes met his brown green [ish] eyes.

"Do it!"Bob said and pushed me on Frank's lap.

"Hello..."I said and blushed a little.

"Just fucking kiss him!He always had a cr--"Mikey started but soon Frank threw a pillow at him.I gigled at the sight.

"Shut up Mikey!"he yelled a him.

"Just.Fucking.Kiss.Helena!"Ray said and leaned aganst the wall.Then he turned his face to me.I blushed a little.

"I'm not doing this."I said.

"JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!" all of the guys excluding Frank yelled.Then Gerard pushed my head.My lips crashed on Frank's.

At first my eyes were going to pop out but then I slowly closed my eyes.The amazing this was that Frank kissed back.I wasn't expecting that.Slowly pushing away I blushed.

"Errr-umm-I-uuuhh-well-"

"Don't say a word about that!"Frank's voice broke the silence.

"Why?You guys look so damn cute togather!"Gerard said.

"Yeah well we're just friends.Nothing more."I said and jumped off Frank's lap.

When I did this he looked a bit disapointed but he couldn't like me as I do.Right?

"Now let's just pretend that this never happened and live our lives happily?"

"But why?!You should go out sometime!"Ray sayd and I glared.

"And you need to remove the dead aminal on your head!"I said and stormed out of the room.

"Hey!"

On my way home nothing important would happen.This could give me sometime to think.I really enjoyed the kiss and personaly I'd like to kiss the boy again.But he could never like me back.I took my iPod (out of nowhere) and listened to Green Day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.This song saved me from scuicide.

Wondering why?Well my father left me and mom alone when I was 2 mouths old.Since them my mother started to drink and she hated me for excisting.She even tried to kill me.But then I met the guys.They were my escape.And Frank was my saviour.

Humming the melody with tears in my eyes someone called my name.

"Helena!Wait!"

It was Frank.I knew his voice.By those words my heart started to race in my chest.Stopping and turning around I saw him.

"Ummmm-Frank why are you here?"I asked holding back the tears.

"I just want to ask you one simple question.And the guys forced me to see it you were ok."he said and smiled at me.The same smile I fell for.The same lips I wanted to kiss again.

"Well-go for it."I said and felt nervous.Butterflies invaded my stomach.

"That kiss...did it-did it mean something to you?"he asked and by his voice I could tell that he was nervous too.

"Maybe it did, maybe it didn't."I said.

"No seriosly.Tell me.Did it?"

"Errr-ummm-well-Do you really want the truth?"

"Yeah.I mean there is one thing I always wanned to tell you but--"he started but I cut him off.

"It really ment something to me.And I had a crush on you since the day I lyed eyes on you.And I'm sorry for telling you this but it'll never work out and we can't be friends anymore.I tried to get over this feelings but I can't..."with those words I ran.Ran away.Like I aways do.

"Helena!STOP!I want to tell you something!"I heared Frank's voice but I didn't stop.Then the next this I knew was that Frank was on top of me.Now tears were falling from my eyes.I was lying on the grass in front of my house.

"What?!"I asked.

"This..."Freank said and kissed me.He kissed me?!?!?!WTF!?

I was stunted.That was the most unexpected thing that happened in my life. Slowly I returned the kiss.This time it wasn't a dare and I enjoyed the fucking kiss even more.

"Why?...Why you did this?"I asked when he pulled away.

"Because I like you too.I like you really much."Franks spoke up and my heart leaped.I just smiled and he got off me.

"Thanks."I said and kissed him.This time he wasn't expecting it.

I just smiled and pulled away slowly.

"I want you to be my girl."Frank wispered in my ear and I smiled.

"I will."was my reply.

The End

Hope you liked it.It's my first one shot.If I suck feel free to send me hate mail. Rate and message if you liked it.