chapter 20

I heard screaming and i flew downstairs to see Ausitn On top of Alex

Au: YOU HURT HER ONCE AND I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Sa; AUSTIN GET OFF OF HIM!

Al: CALM DOWN DUDE

Alex and Robert and I are pulling austin off. It was imposible. I Bent down and whispered in austin's ear

Sa: Let him go please austin. He's my problem. Austin i will always love you he will never come between us. Please let go

He was now choking alex who was turning purple. And i was Calm with him and alex. Austin let go and pulled alex up. 

Al: Don't hurt her 

He spits and walks away. I run up and hug Alex and kiss him. 

Sa: Are you okay? I'm so sorry!

Al: Calm down. I'm going to let him cool off.

Me, Alex, & Robert go to sit down. 

Ro: Hey. Guy's I will come over right when i wake up. Let's get everything settled.

Sa: Okay i will text you when it all is. 

I get up and hug him and peck him on the lips. Alex doesn't mind 'cause of me and his TIGHT friendship. I walk up and sit on Alex's lap and rest my head on his shoulder. 

Sa: Why can't i just have both of y'all

Al: You can let's just get this all straight. I love you

Sa: I love you to Alex.

We start kissing and he lays me on the couch and his warm body pulls close to me and he slips his hand around my waist. 

Al: I miss your kisses for the longest time. 

Sa: Me too

I just smile and bite my lip and close my eyes and i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close. He falls behind me and pulls me close to his chest and kisses my neck. I yawn and just fall asleep.

I wake up still wraped in his arms but now my head is in his chest and his shirt is off so i can feel his warm abs rubbing against my stomach when he breaths and hands look like the never left my waist. We are under a blanket. I just poke his dimples.

Al: Sarah it's early!

He grabs my finger and intwerwines his hands into mine 

Sa: Did you put the blanket on us

He just shakes his head no. Austin. I peck his lips and again. . . . and again. . . . again. . . until he kisses back.

Al: Today's monday. I have to go to school sarah. Shit! 

He jumps up and kisses me and slips on a shirt.

Al: I WILL TEXT YOU! I LOVE YOU BABE!

Sa: M'kaay! Love you too boo!

I just lay down and think of his words "I love you" Those words felt so good when he said them. Austin comes and lays besides me and wraps his arms around my shoulder.

Au: nice sleep? 

He just smiles and rest his head on my shoulder.

Sa: Thank you.

Au: For what? 

Sa: Raising me. Since Mama Mahone is always gone and Dad is gone. 

Au: Sarah. We both raise eachother. 

I just fall asleep and he sings me my favorite song "Evenings in london" By Cody Simpson. Than i feel my phone vibrate.

Big AC: Hey babe just wanted to say I love you and I hope you have an amazing day until i get back. 

Little SM (Me): Okay Babe! me and austin are just talking. He forgives you(:

Big AC: Awesome! Well I think Mrs. Breaux just saw me text and might take my phone up. Text you after school >.<3 

Little SM: Don't get in trouble babe! love youu.

i lock my phone and throw down my phone and falls asleep.