Foster Brother or Foster Lover? (A Foster Care Love Story)

The Beginning is quite dramatic. Sorry?

__________________________________________________________________________________

"You are now custody of the state. You need to come with us now." Two big police officers were in my living room, cornering me, but with my front door wide open, I had a clear view of their cop car. And the man that I hated looking at me from inside of it. My father looked back at me, with such a look of triumph that it sickend me. I look to my left and see the paramedics pass by with my mother on a stretcher, avoiding the broken items that cover the floor. I don't have any time to think, this all happened so fast. The food got burnt because my father was yelling about the lights being left on and my mom being distracted, my dad getting even more furious over burnt food, him hitting my mom, with his fists, then plates, then even a chair several times. I jumped in, stinging hits, burning flesh, raw cuts, hard hits. When I got to my mom, she wasnt moving. I screamed for her to get up, begging. Then, the police came. That's where I am now. With them. I make a hasty decision and bolt past the police officers and try to get to the stretcher, where my mom is. One of the police officers grabs my shoulder firmly, not to hard to hurt me, but hard enough to restrain me, just as one of the paramedics pulls a white sheet over my mothers face. "NO!" I screamed so hard that my throat felt as if it was going to shred to pieces. Anger, saddness, helplessness overwhelmed me. I try to get away from the police officer that was holding my shoulder, shaking, hitting, doing anything and everything. I almost break free from his grip, but two more officers came up and restrained me also. This can't be happening, this can't be happening. And then, everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Continue? Any good? Sorry for the sad beginning, but no foster story really has a happy beginning. Love you all, please vote!!

~Morgan Rose