The feeling

August Pov

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

I jumped out of my sleep so fast. Who the fuck will knock on my door like that . I looked at my alarm clock it was 8:30 a.m. Fuck i was supposed to been up. I got a interview on the radio this morning. I got up & walked to my door. My manager Timmy walked in & started laughing. Like whats so funny this early in the MORNING?

August:Man wassup with you?

Timmy: We go through this everyday? Whats the point of having a phone if you ainnt gone answer it. Set your alarm . You know we got business to handle. Hurry Up & get ready we leaving in 45 minutes.

August:(nodds head) iight

We that being said he walked out the room. I walked over to my bed & grabbed my phone & seen i had 4 unread messeges, some mentions on twitter & instagram.I didnt check em i just went to my music & hooked it to my speakers & All Me played. I walked over to my closet to find some quick to put on. I pulled out my all black Mek jeans & a sweat shirt that had a naked white girl smoking a hookah blowing out blue smoke. I decided to wear my Jordan Gamma Blues. I walked into the bathroom & started the shower. While the water was getting hot i started brushing my teeth & hopped in the shower.

-20 minutes-

I got out the shower & got dressed. Walked over to the dresser & put on my black raybans and a simple silver chain.I grabbed my phone and walked out my room. I was hungry hoping that room service came & brought something to eat. I walked in the kitchen & seen a to go box. I opened it & seen bacon & cheese eggs & some toast with grits. I was about to tear that shit up. I grabbed it  & walked out the door down to the elavator. This dam elavator was taking forever. I started playing temple run.I heard the elavator stop & open . I stepped in & continued to playing the game. I jumped so fucking fast. I almost dropped my food. I turned around and seen ,  a girl screaming in my ear.

Girl: omg , oh my goodness your AUGUST ALSINA !!! (SCREAMING)

August: (smiles) yea its me but can you please stop screaming.

Girl:im so sorry im just a HUGE fan. Can i please get a picture with you ?

August: Sure (graps her phone)

*Poses for the picture*

Ding

i looked & seen we had stopped on the 3rd floor. The girl walked out &Chris Brown walked in with Ashley.

Short update?
yes I know but a nigga got finals & I be tired but. I'm updating tomorrow again just wanted to give something to y'all

vote
comment
~♥~