i want the one less lonly girl (jb love story )

this is a new idear i had i hope you like it comment vote fan :)

_________________________________________________________________________

It was hot , the crowd were screaming "Justin , Justin " i smile crepped on to my face i loved my fans,  i was tired my eyes were begging me to close them my heart was pounding my ears ac-king and my tummy rumbling . I ignored it all my mind was concentrating on the fans they needed me to go back out there and sing my heart out , i walked back on to the stage the crowd suddenly erupted with more screams and clapping.

"Sorry guys i needed to take a break so hears the last song . the music started and i begin singing one less lonely girl .

When i was half way through the song the ollg had been picked the doors opened and the girl steeped forward she was tanned with piercing blue eyes , her eyes were welling with tears , her hand clappered around her mouth, i stepped down the steps coming closer to her,

"THERES GONNA BE ONE LESS LONLY GIRL"  i sung i was know next to the girl she was so beautiful her long brown hair flowed down her back . she smiled at me and the tears spilled down her face i stroked them away and held her hand i was flirting more then i should but i didn't care . the song Finlay finished the girl looked up at me and smiled again "thank you Justin "

"its ok beautiful " her face went a scarlet red when i said this , she pulled a notepad out of her pocket and gave it to me , i pulled a pen out of my pocket "whats your name "

"Olivia Livvy for short " "Right then livvy  now i want you to do what it says on this message . i quickly scribbled meet me outside the stage door at 11.15 hears my number if you get lost i wrote down my number then turned over the page and signed  it , i then passed it back to hear.

I then tookher by the hand of the stage i ran back on to the  stage " i love you all " there was a massive screams of love you to i laughed then made ,my  hands into a love heart shape suddenly the whole crowd copy-ed  ,"goodnight i love you all and with that i ran of the stage, my mum was there to give me a massive hug , "well done Justin you sang amazing" , "thanks mom " its was 11.00 i had to only wait fifteen minutes i grabed a towel and rubbed my head with it then i ran into  my dressing room and grabbed some deodorant spraying it all over my body i then pulled of my top and shoved on a fresh one then. i went to the cu bored and pulled out a bottle of someday per fum it was inn there for the fans that stay behind after for ages to see me sometimes i make then feel special and give them free bottles but today i was going to give it to Olivia ,

i loved saying her name she was so beautiful, it was 11.14 i quickly ran down the steps to the stage door i flung it open and stud there was the beautiful Olivia  she was leaning ageist the wall " as soon as she saw me her fave lit up i smiled and walked over to her , i sat down on the steps and ushered her to sit down to "so how are you" i asked "fine she replied she looked scared "it OK i want bite " i said in a jokey way " i know she said looking at the floor , after this we started talking to told me how she had won the tickets in a magazine and that she was hear on her own "were do you live" i asked she looked down and i could see her face go bright red 2i live in sunny way care  home . i smiled at her next year i can leave she told me when i am 17 "that's good then she  nodded her head .

she put her hand din her pocket i couldn't help my self but to star at her face it was so stunning, she finely pulled the phone out of her pocket "can i get a picture " "yeah sure" i posed in some pictures for her then took one on my phone , i showed her it then set it as my background . she started laughing "i look terrible " "no you don't you look beautiful " her face went a deep shade of red "thank you Justin "look its been great meeting you but i  really must get back. "do you think i could catch a buss from hear . "i will drive you " no its ok you don't have to"

"No i will please i want to "

"um OK then " she said looking happy

we went round the side of the building to a private bit at the back then i puled out the keys to my car . I opened the door and ushered her in then i went round the back of car to the drivers side , i started the engine were am i going then beautiful i winked at her , she giggled go straight down to park rd then take a left through sunny bank then right and you will see  m y home she smiled OK" boss what ever you say " the car ride was funny Olivia told me lots of  funny stories of all the funny things she had done to people that bullied her .

We finely arrived i puled up a little away from the drive way "thank you Justin this has been amazing maybe we can do this again. "yeah i would like that .

"you better text me i said be four she slammed the door shut i made sure that she went tr ought the door be four i drove of . i couldn't get her out of my mind , suddenly my phone started buzzing it was text from unknown number i opened it up it read

you better come seee me tomorow ;)

luv olivia xoxox

i text back saying

love to i will pick you up at 9.00 beautiful

love Justin ;) xoxxo

i smiled and  look at the picture of me and her then i locked the phone tomorrow was going to be great.

_____________________________________________________________________________

so wat do you think it may be a bit boring but i promise that it will get better and  more interesting lol :) xoxoxo plz comment fan vote .... :)