Chapter Eleven- Omfg!! A serious chapter?! Fml!! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!

I can't figure out what's wrong with me today. It's the weekend, finally, so I should be relaxed, but when I woke up I was really tense. Might have something to do with the splitting headache I have at the moment.

In fact, I'd say it's more of a migraine. My head is throbbing, and everything seems too bright. Which isn't good, seeing as I have to go shopping for groceries.

"Charlie, do we have any-"

"Suck. My. Penis." I cut Sasuke off, and he blinked at me as I stomped out of the room. It was just me and him at the moment; Naruto was out exploring. Jack said he was probably going to come over later, but until then, it was just me and Sasuke. If I get raped, I'm sueing (sp???) Kishimoto.

I just went and laid down on the couch, and it was a few minutes before Sasuke followed. It must have taken him a while to get over my comment. Normally that would make me laugh, but I felt like dog crap. No, worse than that. I felt like the bird crap that inevitably falls on your car window just after you've washed it.

In short, I FELT LIKE SHIT.

"What's the matter, Charlie?" Sasuke sat on the arm of the sofa opposite mine, and I just kept my eyes shut, sighing deeply.

"Migraine." I mumbled, rolling onto my side, my back to him, "Go 'way."

He ignored my demand; I heard him fall back onto the couch and stay there. Oh well. I was beyond caring... as long as he didn't make any noise.

"Ouch!" I sat up slowly, wincing as the light burned in my eyes, making my head throb. I stood carefully, hearing a clatter from the kitchen, and registering the empty sofa opposite me. I must have dozed off.

I made my way into the kitchen and stood in the doorway, watching. Sasuke crouched in the kitchen, trying to clean up a spillage from the floor tiles. There were assorted pots, pans, and foods scattered on the surfaces, and from where I was, I could see that Sasuke himself had a smear of flour on his cheek and was wearing my Mom's 'Kiss the Chef' apron.

If I had been feeling good, I would have burst out laughing by now. But, as it was, I just smiled in humour and watched silently, waiting for him to notice me.

He turned around in his crouched position to wipe up more mess, then I could see his eyes land on my feet and work up to my face. When his eyes met mine he jumped backwards, hitting his head on a drawer that he had apparently left open. He pushed it shut with a growl and then stood up, rubbing his head and smiling sheepishly.

"Uh, hey, Charlie..." I rose an eyebrow and walked over to him, licking my thumb and going to wipe away the flour. He moved away, so I tutted, frowned, and grabbed his chin to wipe it away.

"Don't mess me about, Uchiha. I'm not in the mood." I muttered. Even talking made my head hurt.

"Still not feeling well?" he asked, keeping his voice low so as not to make my head hurt more.

"Mm. What's going on in here?" I asked, and the sheepish look returned to his face.

"Uh... I was trying to make you some miso soup." I smirked in amusement, holding back the laugh that I knew would hurt my head.

"I don't even have ingredients for miso soup." he looked away, a slight blush of embarassment on his face.

"I went to the store." I blinked. He did all that... for me?

"Aw, Sasuke, thanks for doing all this, really. But you don't need to look after me." If you'd told me seven months ago that Sasuke Uchiha could be this caring and goofy, I would have laughed in your face. "I'm perfectly fine-"