Tasting The Rainbow {21}

“You’re dating Adam Ace?” I nodded happily as I stood with Clapper in the halls the next day. I had just told him everything that had happened yesterday. He made a face at me. “Ew.” That was Clapper’s way of saying “Congratulations best friend of mine! I’m happy for you!”

                Someone flung themselves onto my back and I stumbled forward before turning to face Addison. I smiled at her and she hugged me tightly. “You’re dating my brother!” she cried in excitement. I nodded and laughed. “Yea, I am. He told you?” She nodded enthusiastically before blushing. “Actually, I overheard him telling Kobi on the phone last night. But I was so excited for you guys!” She hugged me again and I laughed.

                I looked around curiously. “Where is he, anyways?” I asked curiously and Addison pointed towards the Senior locker hallway. “He had to put some stuff away.”

                “Speaking of putting stuff away, I’ll catch you later lover boy,” Clapper said before giving a short wave and walking off towards the lockers. I turned to Addison and smiled at her. “You should date him,” I blurted out and she blushed furiously.

                I smiled smugly. “I knew you liked him! And he likes you back. It’s obvious as fuck, Addison.” She blushed harder. “No he doesn’t,” she mumbled. “Yea he does. Just don’t fuck him. You don’t want his STDs.” She laughed and playfully hit me. “Oh shut up! He’s attractive and really funny.”

                “Oh, and I’m not?” I asked in fake hurt. Addison giggled and shook her head. I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways. “Seriously. Date Clapper,” I said and she shrugged in embarrassment. “If he liked me I would,” she mumbled. “He does. I’ll have him prove it you. But seriously; don’t ever fuck him. His mom would rip his dick off,” I said, not even kidding. Still, we laughed as the bell rang and walked to class.

                I anxiously waited until my class with Adam. I got there first and watched as he walked in. My heart slammed wildly and I smiled at him as he sat next to me. “Hey bitch,” he greeted as he sat down and set his stuff on the table.

                “Hey racist piece of shit,” I greeted and he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand on the table. A few of the kids stared at us, but we both ignored them.

                “So, want to hit up the movies tonight?” Adam asked and I shrugged and nodded. “Sure, what movie?” He shrugged. “Whatever the fuck is out, I guess. I don’t really pay attention.”

                “You say fuck a lot,” I pointed out and he rolled his eyes. “Oh, I don’t just say it a lot,” he said with a wink.

                “Are you a virgin, Adam?” I asked, lowering my voice so that only he could hear me. He nodded at me, putting me at ease. “Yea. I don’t want that shit your best friend had.” I laughed and sighed. “Oh Clapper,” I said and shook my head.

                “Did you tell your parents we’re dating?” he asked curiously and I nodded. “Yea. They’re down with it, Adam. Did you tell yours?” He nodded. “I told my mom. I haven’t talked to my dad in a little while. When I do, I’ll tell him.”

                I squeezed his hand and smiled at him, loving his impossibly blue eyes. “Adam, I’m really happy we’re dating,” I said sincerely. “Me too, Zelly,” he said, his voice hard. But…I liked it. I liked his ice cold voice. His emotionless voice. Because his voice didn’t need emotion in it. It didn’t matter how hateful his voice sounded. His eyes said it all. His eyes showed me how truly happy he was to be in a relationship with me.

                Adam’s eyes were the gateway to his emotions. His voice could sound as hateful as it wanted, but his eyes gave everything away.

                He leaned down and kissed me gently, ignoring the stares of the kids in the classroom. He pulled away and picked up his pencil before doodling in his journal, still holding my hand. I smiled softly before getting to work on a worksheet.

                Afterschool, I got on the bus with Adam and we went to his house. He led me inside with Addison. We went up to his room and he grabbed his wallet. “You don’t bring your wallet to school?” I asked curiously and he shook his head. “Obviously not,” he grumbled. I rolled my eyes. “Oh wait. Neither do I,” I said, just remembering that.

                “I’ll pay for you. It’s not problem,” Adam said and kissed me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs into his kitchen. “Mom, I’m taking the car,” he grumbled and snatched the keys off the counter.

                She glanced at him. “MAY I take the keys?” she said, giving him a stern look. “No, I have them now,” he said and I nudged him. “Adam,” she said in a warning voice. “Adam, stop it,” I mumbled.

                He sighed. “Fine. Mom, MAY I take the keys?” She seemed so shock that it almost made me burst into laughter. “Y-Yes, Adam. See how being polite gets you farther?” “I would’ve taken them anyways,” he grumbled and I nudged him again. He dragged me out of the kitchen before his mom could say anything else though.

                We got in the car and Adam drove us to the movie theater. “So what do you want to see?” he asked as he got out of the car. We walked inside and checked what was playing at this time. I shrugged and pointed at The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. “It’s the only playing right now,” I said and he nodded.

                We bought our tickets and a soda and popcorn before walking into the theater and sitting down together. We shared the soda and popcorn as we watched the movie. Adam would randomly lean over and kiss me. It was nice.

                When the movie ended, we left the theater and got back in his car. “That was nice Adam,” I said with a small smile. “So is my dick. Wanna suck it?” I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder. He shrugged. “Suit yourself, chink.”

                I sighed as he pulled into my driveway. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine gently. “I’ll text you tonight,” he said as I got out of the car. I smiled and waved as he pulled out of my driveway. I went inside and picked up Rose when I saw her, swinging her around and kissing her cheek as she giggled. We had been dating for, like, a day and he had already made me so happy. This was going to be a truly great thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay, I think that's it on the uploads for tonight xD But I'm starting to think about the end of this story, and I'm kind of torn :/ So if anyone who's really, really into this story wants to message me privately (so I don't spoil the end for everyone else! ;p) and help me figure out how to end it, please do :DD Much appreciated ;D