review #116:Same Mistakes(One Direction)

author: danielleLoves1D

rating: PG-13

read it if: you're really patient with updates or you're feeling nostalgic

plot:

Hello Everyone! My name is Danielle, but my friends call me Dani for short. I have been best friends with Harry since we were babies. Which Harry you must ask, well the one and only Harry Styles from the hottest boy band One Direction. Ever since the placed 3rd on the X Factor, they have been so busy. But Harry, always finds time to spend time with me. But lately, he hasn't been the same. He's turned into a totally different person, he's become so conceited and full of himself. He's also been blowing me off, by saying "I'm in the studio" or "I'm with the boys". He is not the Harry I used to know. The Harry I knew would be here right now watching Lion King with me. But that's all in the past. All memories. I'm so glad I have my girls. There are 5 of us, Ally, Lana, Rebecca, Emma and I. Me and Ally go way back , she's my best friend and she's always been there for me when I needed her the most. She also has a crush on Niall, ever since she saw him, she's been crushing on him. We are all really close friends, but what can I say? Me and Ally are just two peas in a pod! She's the one I've been going to in the night, when I'm crying my eyes out over Harry. No one knows this secret accept Ally and Louis. The secret is that I've loved Harry ever since I was 13. Out of all the boys in the band, besides Harry I'm closest to Louis. He's also helped me through all this pain, he's the run I would run to when Harry's not there. He would always comfort me and just be there for me. I'm afraid that Harry will remain this way forever. I don't want this to happen, I want the old Harry back, I want my Harry back. If only he would stop making the same mistakes...

review:

Gonna try to make this short. allons-y again!

-First pro is that this is a carrot fanfic. So nostalgic people, rejoice!

-At the moment there was a tangled mess that can make you stay tuned to know Vas Happenin(sorry, I feel spontaneous today haha)

-And last pro,I don't say this often,but I love titles that are song inspired because they give more meaning to the song and shows the author really hears the message of the songs;and to any musician that's precious

- The first con of this is that this hasn't been updated in like a year. You all know how I feel about that

-And last con is that because this is carrot-y, when you look at it now it seems very silly and\or stupid. Hope that when the author comes back she has improved as a writer and make something impressive for the 2013-2014 reading mind

With a long plot,nice grammar, well made development...read it if you're still interested after all my rant hehe

And this is a godchild. Just warning ya

note to author:

If you're reading this, thanks for making this. If I got to review this back in 2012 I would give you 5 stars because I got excited for everything and you were in my carrot stage, but now that I have more experience in this,I give you 3 stars. Please write more ASAP, because I've forgot a lot of this and I don't want to forget the little bit I remember. Keep writing and take care ;)

What's with people taking millenium vacations? hope you enjoyed this.Comment,share,vote,follow,read my fanfic reviews book vol.1,if you read teen fiction read my teen fiction reviews book,and if you have a story,share it here or share it here ;)