Random Quotes

Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is humans way of saying you can't fire me, I quit

I don't know what I want in life. I don't know what I want right now. All I know is that I'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day, there won't be any of me left

Sometimes it hurts more to smile in front of everyone, then to cry all alone

I know it seems like I'm this strong person who can get though anything, but inside I'm fragile. I've had so many things thrown at me, and each one has only made a crack. What I'm afraid of is shattering.

I love sleep. My life has this tendency to fall apart when I'm awake

I know what its like to want to die; how it hurts to smile; how you try to fit in but you can't; how you hurt yourself on the outside; to try to kill the thing that's in the inside

People are always telling me to smile, like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain. Well I've tried that I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles and what I've learned is that when it hurts this much inside your heart always has a way of showing it no matter how many masks you wear.

Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me

Someone once asked me, 'Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?' I replied, 'Why do you assume I see two roads?'

The deepest people are the ones who've been hurt the most

I'm often silent when I am screaming inside

Take it from someone who's fallen... it's a long way down

I feel like everybody has two sides: light and dark. I like to walk the line between the two

I learned that if you open your heart and help people they're going to eventually try to stab you to death

Everything that ever caused a tear to trickle down my cheek, I run away and hide from it. But now, everything is unwinding and finding its way back towards me. And I don't know what to do. I just know that pain I felt so long ago, it's hurting ten times more.

It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say "what's the matter with her?" I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away.

You start life with a clean slate. Then you begin to make your mark. You face decisions, make choices. You keep moving forward. But sooner or later there comes a time where you look back over where you have been and wonder who you really are.

There's this girl in the mirror, I wonder who she is. Sometimes I think I know her and sometimes I wish I did.  There is a story in her eyes, lullabies, and goodbye.  When she's looking back at me I can tell...she's hurting inside.

Never underestimate the pain of a person because the truth is everyone is struggling.  It's just some people hide it better than others.

I could go on with my day and act like everything is okay.  But as my life goes on it hurts more in every way.

Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

It's hard to answer the question "what's wrong" when nothings right.

I'm tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I've been smiling, but inside I'm dying.

Maybe one day it will be ok again. That's all I want. I don't care what it takes. I just want to be ok again.

I guess there comes a point where you just have to stop trying because it hurts to much to hold on anymore.

You say I'm always happy, and that I'm good at what I do, but what you'll never realize is, I'm a damn good actress too.

Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

Tired of living and scared of dying.

Just when I thought my life was coming together, I realized it was just starting to fall apart.

Stop the world. I wanna get off.

I bleed for you that's why I cut those simple scars are just deep thoughts.