Let's interview sweet_nightmare92

An interview with sweet_nightmare92...

This is an author whom I am jealous of. Her writing feels so real and is written with so much detail. Let's get started...

You didn't think I'd forget the Cheez-its, line did you? How could I forget that.

Snuggle up in a blanket with your box of Cheez-its and prepare to read another interview with a talented author on Wattpad.

The beginning...

Keeks02: I was wondering if you could take a few minutes for me to possibly interview you?

sweet_nightmare92: Oh! Wow! I'm surprised and honored you chose me to interview. Thank you! That really makes me happy and I would really love to talk with you. :)

And now what you have all been waiting for! *Shoves Cheez-its in mouth*. Everything about sweet_nightmare92 revealed!

First off, who inspired you to start writing?: I'm a big reader. Ever since I was young I read a lot. So I believe my inspiration is from all those fairy tales I used to have my mom buy me. After reading them one day, I just tild myself, "Wow! I wanna write something like this."

What was your inspiration for your first book?: I wrote my first book a two years after I graduated high school. In high school, i had this guy best friend. We were close and all. But after we went our separate ways for college, we lost contact. I wasn't in love with him but I missed him. And missing him sort of resulted to my first book.

I noticed your username is very unique. Any particular story behind it?: Yes, it is. A lot of people asked me about that too. There's really no meaning or so. It's just that I had this moment in my life I got so addicted to Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" that I sang it for months. Soooo, I guess that is where I got the username.

How do you deal with writers block?: I stop. When I feel that I have writer's block, i stop writing and do somethinf that i enjoy like reading to or watching a movie to get rid of it.

What is your favorite book and why?: That is a tough one! I have lots of favorites. But if I were to choose which one always pops to mymind first, it's Nicholas Sparks' A Walk To Remember. There's just something about that book that makes me want toread it all over again and cry and fall in love.

If you were to change identities for one full week who would you be and why?: I'd be a mermaid!!! Since I was young I always dreamed of being a mermaid. I love the water although it is ironic because I can't swim. Maybe that is another reason why I want to become one.

What's one special fact everyone should know about you?: I look intimidating and a lot of people tell me so, but the fact is, I'm really a crybaby!

How different do you think your life would be if you never started writing?: It would be boring! Real boring!

Who is your favorite author here on Wattpad?: liliancarmine. Heads down!

And that was my interview with the extremely talented author, sweet_nightmare92! That's it for this interview, but don't worry, there will be many more talented authors who will be interviewed soon! In the mean time; keep on writing!