I'm So Done With Wooden Chairs! (17)

Hey! It's been a while! Well, guess who made her school's basketball team? THIS GIRL! Ahhhh! I'm #42 ! I'm soo excited! My first game is in a couple days! Eeeeek!

Okay okay. Back to the book.

As I keep updating, I'm starting to see the book shift. It's not turning into My Mute Mate. I have ideas for after she can talk, but i'm torn:

I could either finish this book when she starts to talk and start the sequel with my ideas

Or

Change the title of the book and the summary and add my ideas to this book.

Your choice!

C O M M E N T B E L O W !

>>>>>>>>>>

~Joseph~

I growled and knew my eyes turned pitched black. I pushed Caroline into the wall and growled in her face.

"How. Could. You!" I yelled. "You didn't think of telling her the decision you were making, Caroline?"

She scowled at me. "I HATE being blamed all the time! Part of this is your fault, Joe! Do you want your sister back or not?!"

I heard the door open and felt hands pull me back. I turn around and see my brother, Ricky. I pull my fist back and punch him in the face.

"You knew about this, huh? You are sick, Ricky" I spat.

He rubbed his cheek and I saw blood trickling down from his nose. He looked up and glared at me.

"What was suppossed to do?! I'm not going to let her slip out of my hands again! I'm doing whatever is possible to get my little sister back! You can either help me or fuck off!" He countered before storming out of the room.

"Am I the only one that's sane around here?!" I yelled.

"I'm sane too!" Caroline defended.

"You took her mate away. Without her choice, I should add! Do you have any idea how much pain and loneliness you just set out for her?" I replied. My voice going softer at the last part.

Tears slipped out her cheek. "I'm sorry" She whispered before walking out of the room.

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hand.

I looked over and saw Valerie with a tear-stained face. I kneeled in front of her and took her hands.

"Val, i'm so so so sorry! I failed you again" I cried. I felt her hand gently stroke my cheek.

She sent me a faint smile. She mouthed 'it's okay'

"Valerie! It's not okay, she took away your mate! The one fated for you" I replied. I saw Valerie look to the side with a relieved yet pained expression.

Huh?

What did I miss?

>>>>>>>

~Valerie~

I sighed. Joseph left saying he had to take a shower. I couldn't agree more, he's been here every second of everyday, he deserves a break.

Damien

I sighed again. I don't know if they did me a favor or just ruined my chances of happy ever after with breaking my bond.

A part of me is glad that I share no connection with that cheating bastard.

But the other part feels betrayed that they would make the choice for me to have the bond broken.

Can I trust them?

Do they derserve trust.

I don't know. It's all too much.

I was slipping into unconciousness when I felt weight being lifted off my hands.

I opened my eyes and saw Ricky undoing the restrictions on my hands and ankles.

He sent me a sheepish smile "Time for a move"

I gave him a confused look as he grabbed my hand and helped me up. My legs quickly gave out and I almost fell on the ground, but Ricky caught me before I could.

"You finally get to get out of this place and into a real home with us" He revealed.

Yes! I'm so done with wooden chairs!

>>>>>

Don't forget to comment what you think I should do!

I know it was a short chapter but you're choice determines the future of this book!

Ahhh!

Mmmkay!

Happy Day!

<3