Author's Note + a long Drabble Shizaya: ~Patience~

I'm so sorry! I don't have much ideas yet :( for at least one month has passed and still nothing good came up in my mind! I'm stuck with an essay to write and all so please don't get mad at me! I hope I finish the next Durarara: Shizaya fan fiction! It might take a while like a few weeks from now or so! I'll just give you guys/gals a little story if that's fine with you!

__________________

Durarara: Shizaya Baking a Cake

By: Ichinomi-San~

It's nearly been a month since Shizuo married Izaya and haven't came home. Izaya felt down without the so called "monster" around. He hated being alone on Christmas Eve (1 more day left before the big day)! Izaya thought of plans to do by himself on Christmas (he should get ready even if he'll be alone), what to decorate his house with, and what to do after all of the hard work of getting ready for the big day. Suddenly! Izaya's phone rang! He walked slowly over not wanting to pick it up.

Izaya's POV

I was thinking of going around Ikebukuro and buying decorations while I'm at it, I'll visit Shinra until my phone rang. Not wanting to pick it up, I slowly walked over to my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"WHY THE HELL DOES IT TAKE YOU FOREVER TO PICK UP A DAMN PHONE!?!"

I was deaf after the shout until I finally came back to life. Knowing who that was, I lovingly, shouted," Shizu-chan! I miss you! What are you doing today? Are you off?!"

"Why would I call you if I wasn't off?! Tom is giving me a break that'll last 2 days which is today and tomorrow."

"I know that, so when are you going home?"

"Right now damn flea!"

"Wonderful~ I'll see you! Bye bye, Shizu-chan~

He hung up and so I ran to the closest food market and bought many materials and ingredients for a special desert! I'm going to bake strawberry vanilla cake! I hope he loves vanilla. I don't want him to get upset at me or something *shivers*.

Shizuo's POV

I am sure he's going to cook something very pleasant! Nothing beats his delicious cookings! I need his warmth back in my hands too. Would he let me? I was walking home until I saw a store, Clothings! 50% off! Everything!!! This made me move on my own into the store. I saw many clothes that could look good on Izaya, but there was this one gray jacket that made me feel like I need to give this to him. I bought it without hesitation and walked to my home.

Izaya's POV

I was about finish with the cake and curry! I just needed to cut the carrots! That's when I felt too happy I cut myself. Luckily it didn't hit a vital spot, but it did cut my finger a bit which now stings. I didn't get why it hurt so much but I was on the floor right now looking at my finger thinking of what to do. I didn't have any bandages downstairs, but upstairs.

I felt like I couldn't walk for some reason. Maybe because I slammed my leg on the kitchen table too hard when I fell to the floor? I cautiously touched an item around the table and gripped it pulling myself up. That time, I heard the door open and there, Shizuo Heiwajima, entering the house, wearing his butler suit. This made me loose my surroundings! I didn't know what I was holding on to pull myself up.

I fell down again pulling whatever I was holding with me. IT WAS WATER!? I guess it was for the curry.... The water was a bit hot making my cut become even more painful. Shizuo ran over to me after seeing the bowl of water dropping onto my head. He cautiously ran around the slippery water and helped me out of the mess. He looked at my finger that was red and bleeding. I on the other hand looked miserable. I was all wet and crying with tears all over my face like a little kid. Shizuo giggled a little.

3 POV

Izaya looked at Shizuo with his crimson, teary eyes," W-why are y-you laugh-laugh-ing?"

" I'm just happy to be here with you."

Shizuo kissed Izaya on the forehead and carried him into the bathroom. He bandaged Izaya's index finger and kissed it. This made Izaya blush rosey red. Shizuo used a cold sponge and left it on Izaya's pain spot. He also bandaged Izaya's leg that got a bump from spamming onto the kitchen table and floor.

They both had lots of fun giving each other a present and having a great time with each other ;) Izaya got Shizuo something "very" special.

•The End•