Not So Typical Cinderella

*Prologue*

Doo-doo-da-doo, doo-doo-da-doo!

                That stupid tune they play as the bride walks down the aisle has been stuck in my head since the wicked witch became a part of my family an hour and a half ago. It’s currently the reception after the wedding and unlike everyone else I’m sitting here bored next to my lovely twin brother, Tuck.

                “Want to leave?” Tuck asked earning a snort from me.

                “I’ve wanted to leave since before the wedding. Where would we go?” I asked while staring at the ends of my long brown hair that flowed down my back in curls.

                “Um, there’s a club down the street. We can go check out the hot guys.” I looked up to see Tuck’s grey-green eyes that matched mine smiling at me, his messy, curly brown hair hanging just above his eyes.

                “This is why I love having a gay twin brother.” I said as we stood up. With chuckles from both of us we left.

                “Honestly, I couldn’t care less where we were to go. As long as we got out of there, I’m good.” I said as we walked down the street.

                We kept chatting until we made it to the sixteen and up club. Seeing as how Tuck and I are only seventeen, we can’t go to a normal club. Well, unless we use our fake ID’s. When we got in we grabbed a booth along the side of the dance floor. It wasn’t long before the first pair of guys came up to hit on us. I recognized them as Logan Dame and the new guy, Elliot Romero, the most popular guys at school, and the biggest players. Even though Elliot is new, he became popular quick with his looks. The word soon got around that he was a big manwhore too. I groaned as they got closer and Tuck laughed at me. That was until Elliot scooted in next to him.

                “Well, hello there. I’m Logan and this is Elliot. What are your names?” Logan said taking a seat next to me.

                They are the type of guys that get by on their good looks, persuasive skills, and their parents money.  Both having amazing brown hair, Elliot having bright blue eyes and Logan having deep chocolate brown eyes, its clear how they got popular. But I don’t go for all of that, no way I would fall for their tricks.

                “Emma and Tuck, we have like five classes with you guys.” I said with a roll of the eyes.

                “I have no idea how I could have missed your beauty before.” Logan said scooting closer.

                I snorted in his face and shrugged the arm he placed on my shoulders off. Tuck and Elliot both tried to stifle a laugh but failed. Their laughing stopped as they caught Logan’s cold glare.

                “So, how about we hit the dance floor?” Logan said turning back to me, evidence of a glare or embarrassment off his face.

                I looked to Tuck and we both rolled our eyes, “Only in your dreams.”

                “Oh, you can count on that.”

                Tuck and I busted out laughing at that, “That’s your line? It’s so cheesy.” Tuck said controlling his laughter.

                Tuck and I stood up, laughing at their baffled faces. As we walked away I heard Logan yell ‘I like a challenge.’ Tuck and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Boys…

~~~

This is a combined story between me and my bestie.

If you want most of the BoyxBoy action, check out KeltikFaith’s story ‘Not Just Another Cinderella Story’.

Though this will have BoyxBoy in it, her story will have the full BoyxBoy story.

Song: Domino by Jessie J

-Brenna