Too Good To Be True

This is the sequel to My SchoolTeacher Is My ArchNemisis. You don't have to read the first one, everything is explained at the start of this one. 

*********************************************************************************

Chapter 1

After busting Victor and Mrs Morris the agency decided to keep us here for two reasons: 1. It would be a bit suspicious for me and Adrian to disappear straight after two teachers were arrested, and 2. There was still that contact that had told Victor I was a spy.

The official story is that Mr live and Miss Morris had kidnapped me and beaten me. I was found by police after two days later and was receiving hospital treatment for my injuries. This did enter the papers and caused news crews to surround my house but it was short lived. Soon everything went back to how it was before.

It had now been a month after the 'kidnapping'. Adrian and me were now going out and it was known in school. I had made a few friends and Adrian was still apart of the popular crowd. We hadn't started our search for the informer yet because it would have drawn too much attention to us. We skipped classes regularly so that when we did have to look for information it wouldn't seem unusual that we weren't in class.

It was a Friday and the end of the day bell had just rung. I left history as fast as I could and went straight to my locker. I shoved all my books into my bag as quickly as possibly and had just closed my locker when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"In a hurry?" Adrian's voice asked in my ear, sending a tingle down my spin.

I turned to face him and put my arms around his neck and said "Maybe."

"I guess you wouldn't be interested in what I had planned then." He sighed. I could tell, looking in his eyes, that he was joking.

"Depends on what you got planned." I told him.

"Let me show you." He bent down and brushed his lips against mine. It still amazed me that each time he kissed me it was like the first time. Tingles ran up and down my body but before I could deepen the kiss he moved back, smiling. "Come on." He released me but kept hold of my hand.

We were half way to my house when a car I knew too well pulled up. "I guess your plans are going to have to wait." I said to Adrian.

The car pulled up and Adrian opened the door. I climbed in with Adrian following. The car started again and Harry started to talk. "How are you doing Ash?"

"Alright thanks. I just got the casts off." I replied. I hadn't seen Harry for three weeks he decided to let me rest up while we waited for the right time to start our snooping again.

"That's good to hear because we've decided that enough time has passed for you to be allowed to search for the informer, bearing in mind it could be anyone, they might not even go to your school. So remember to act normal, no matter what." Harry instructed.

"When do we start searching and what for?" Adrian asked, all business even though he was still holding my hand.

"We want you to search the neighbours houses tonight and then tomorrow and Sunday, we want you to thoroughly search the school." Harry answered.

"Yes, sir." I replied but internally groaned. This meant that any plans Adrian had, had to be put on hold.

"We want a report by Tuesday, from each of you. Also any information you find, send directly to me or Dillon. We'll make sure only the right people get it." In case there was a leak, Harry didn't say it but it was implied.

"Yes, sir." Adrian replied as the car pulled up outside my house.

"Wait till dark and good luck." He told us before letting us get out. We thanked him, then he drove off.

When we were inside Adrian sighed. "How about we make our plans now? Then there might be sometime afterwards for some of our own plans." I knew I was being very optimistic.

Adrian smiled and said "You're on."

We decided that we would take a house each (it would be quicker and would also make us less likely to be caught) I was going to search the Flinn's house and after the George's, while Adrian searched the Madison's and Vine's houses. It would probably take us all night, keeping us busy until the early hours of the morning. I explained the layout of each house to Adrian as he made a list of the items we would need for the job.

We both changed into black trousers, black tops and black baggy jumpers. The baggy jumpers would hide the items we would be carrying while also hiding our figures, that way to anyone looking we could be a shadow or if they realised we were people, they wouldn't be able to give a proper description.

Adrian kept clothes in my house and I kept clothes at his. We decided it was a good idea seeing as he and I were always together and therefore spent most of our time at each others houses. It meant that if we were ever thrown a surprise mission we would be able to change into something that would be appropriate.

We ended up in the living room, double checking we had everything. Our stuff was laid out on the table so as soon as it was night we would pick it up and go. We went over the plan one more time and decided that if either of us was caught we would pretend to be drunk, making it look like we had stumbled into the wrong place. That way the other one could come and 'find' the person and apologise.

We set our watch alarms to go off at 7pm, which was when it was dark enough to get away with sneaking around and breaking into places. We had half an hour to spare and nothing really to do. We had eaten while preparing everything and had both used the toilet earlier. I know that sounds funny but would you want to break into a house or be in the middle of a mission and then have a sudden urge to use the toilet? No, didn't think so. It's not the best time for such things.

I was sitting on the sofa and had just closed my eyes to get a few minutes shut eye, when I felt Adrian's lips press against my neck. He trailed them along my collar bone and made me moan, which only made his kisses more passionate. I opened my eyes and moved my mouth to his and kissed him until the real world disappeared. He pushed me down onto the sofa and laid on top of me, kissing me gently on the lips. My hands were wrapped in his hair, forcing his face closer to mine. I broke off kissing his lips to kiss his neck and jaw, this made him moan which sent a shiver of pleasure through me. He moved his hands to the edge of my shirt and then stroked my belly and started moving his hand up. Then an annoying buzzing and beeping started, which I tried to ignore at first, then gave up.

Adrian pushed up so he was on his elbows and I sighed. "Looks like work is calling, and at the worst moment." I said, defeated.

Adrian smiled at me, then kissed me softly on the lips before getting up. "We can get back to it later." He said while grinning. I could tell it was just as hard for him as it was for me to stop now and do work. I sighed and stood to pick up everything I needed. "You coming back after tonight?" I asked.

"Definitely." His eyes sparkled mischievously before he turned and left through the patio doors. 

********************************************************************************* 

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think and let me know if it's better or worst than the 1st and I'll see what I can do to improve it.