chapter 18

We walked into the mall and were mobbed for robert and I

??: SARAH YOUR SO PRETTY! CAN I GET A PICTURE?

??: ROBERT MARRY ME!

??: SARAH SING FOR US!

??: ROBERT RAP!

??: SARAH AND ROBERT ARE Y'ALL DATING?

??: Y'ALL ARE SO CUTE!

Me and Robert just look at eachother and laugh. We take at least 30 pictures with girls. 

Rob: Hey sarah. Why did they ask you to sing?

Sa: Well I use to sing. That's what made Austin think of singing. i guess it runs in our family?

Rob: Can you sing for me?

Sa: Yeaah. I will sing later tonight.

Rob: Cool. So why are we here agian?

Sa: I need to get a dress, And some clothes, and makeup.

Rob: Fun.

Sa: Shut up. 

I elbow him and we end up arm in arm and my head on his shoulder. 

Sa: Okay first the dress. It has to be a poofy dress so when i sit down it spreads out. I'm doing a fairytail thing photoshoot. 

We head into a dress shop. Automatically i see the perfect dress. It's turqoise and it falls long and it poofs out right at the waist. but it's tight at the top so it shows my curves and my boobs alittle and its slevless. We go and pay for it and walk into Forever 21 . We buy a pair of black skinny jeans, white v-neck with a boob pocket with rips in the pocket. A Floral pencil skirt that hugs my butt and a Pale tank top that matches. And we head to Hot topic to get a Mac miller shirt and some eyeliner. We head into LIDZ and get a snapback that has a big R on it. 

Rob: We done right?!

Sa: Yes. Hahahaha

Rob: Good. Let's get to that photoshoot. 

* * * * * 

After the photoshoot we finally get home. 

Sa: Hey guys. I kinda want to do a video of me singing. 

Au: Okay! and we can put it on my account. 

Sa: Okay. Let me go and get ready. 

I run upstairs and put on a pinkish-paleish shirt that the front ends right at the thigh but the back keeps going till the knee. a Pale v-neck with a sleevless white cardigan. I curl my hair and put on my skin color lipstick and clear lipgloss and some mascara and some eyeliner and goldish eyeshadow with some leather sandals. 

Sa: Ready!

Au: Okay 

He starts the video.

Au: Hey guy's so my sister use to sing and she is my inspiration to sing so please support and no hate! 

He puts the camera on me and i'm standing at the microphone. 

Sa: Hey guys! so i haven't sang in SO LONG. But Me and Robert went to the mall and some girl asked me to sing. But robert has never seen me sing so i promised him i would sing so yeaah. 

Au: What will you be singing?

Sa: Impossible by Shontelle.

Austin starts the music. 

" I remember years ago i remember some one told me i should take caution when it comes to love. i Did, I did.. . . . . . . . . " 

At the end Austin, Robert, and Alex all stare at me. 

Sa: Was i that bad?

They all shake their heads no uncontrolably. So i just laugh.

Sa: thanks guy's. 

Au: Alright guy's thats it!

He ends the video and i go to sit on Robert's lap and he just slides his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder. 

Au: Who's hungry?

Sa: Ehh no. I think i'm gonna go and hang out with my friend Noah. He just got back from his vacation. He got a part on that disney show "Austin and Ally" He's dallas! He wanted to show me some stuff! 

Au: Ooh okay! Tell him i said hey!

Al: Ooh yeah that kid i saw that episode.HE'S TAN! 

Sa: Ahaha i know! I love his smile. 

I just smile at the image of his smile. I have had a crush on him since i meet him. in pre-k!

Au: Sarah. Sarah. SARAH!

Sa: WHAA!

Au: Your phones ringing.

i look down to see noah calling. 

Sa: HE'S CALLING! EVERYONE SHUT UP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Au: Answer it!

Sa: Hey Noah. 

No: Hey sarah. I missed you! 

Sa: I missed you to!

no: Hey com'on babe! I'm outside.

Sa: Okay. 

I hang up.

SA: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S HERE. HOW DO I LOOK? OKAY? NO I NEED NEW SHOES! AHHHHH WHAT SHOES? 

I run and grab some militray shoes. 

SA: Better! MY MAKEUP I NEED MORE!? ROBBBIIIEEEEEEEE HELP ME! HE'S HERE! 

Robert hands me my purse and i run out. 

Sa: BYYEEEE! I LOVE Y'ALL!

I run downstairs and run into noah. 

No: You do know i could hear you outside. And you look beautiful like always.

I just smile and blush and look down at my shoes. 

No: Ready to go?

Sa: Were are we going?

No: Well I wanted to take you out. 

Sa: Okay! 

He takes my hand in his and squuezes it tight. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

Hey guys! So Noah is Dallas from "Austin & Ally" I have a huge crush on him. So yeaah. Look him up "Noah Centineo" And Look me up on youtube: Mahomies481. 

I hope your liking!