Winter and her baby Summer

chapter1:

Dont ask why my name is Winter, because i have no clue apparently its because i was born in Winter so the B**** decided to call me Winter. I know, dum reason. You must be thinking why im calling my mother a female dog (B****) well a year ago i got pregnant with my boyfriend Hakeem's baby. And lets just say she was being a bitch to me, she kicked me out and told me to "rot in hell with that devil inside you" Dont get me wrong i love her but i love my baby more. where did Hakeem disappear to? he told me he "wasnt ready for a child" and to "Get a abortion" P***k! And he said he loved me no matter what. kmt. I love him to but like i said i love no one more than summer. I now live in a 2 bedroom flat with myself and Summer my baby, she is now 1 years old and im now 16 years old. i was 15 when i got pregnant and hakeem was 16. he's now 17 properly getting other girls pregnant. I live on a half runned down estate as i cant afford any were else, i still struggle to pay the bills but they get payed as i have a saturday job in a salon (cleaning,washing hair, making tea, the basics) and child support money, plus my EMA. I didnt get to finish my GCSE'S in school as i was pregnant in year 10 and had to look after Summer, but im now studying fashion in college and doing my english,maths and science GCSE'S there to. So im trying to make a better life for me and summer as it started of really bad, no job,money, house etc. i even had to steal stuff just for my baby to survive(nappies, baby milk, ..) Your properly thinking criminal but i really had to do it, i only stole for the sake of Summer not even me. I named Summer Summer because i wanted to keep the theme (seasons) just like mine. My dad i mean sperm doner also stopped talking to me but instead of verbally abusing me he physically abused me. im an only child aswell. I still talk to some of my cuzons and aunties but my mum and dad dont know that. My aunt helped me get a flat,job and go to college. i adore her. Summer is beautiful she has Hakeem's eyes (green) his deep dimples and exact smile. she remind me of him. Her hair is curly and long, she looks exactly like me with features of Hakeem, She was my complexion though, i was black but light and Hakeem was black but a bit darker than me. I love her, i mean who couldnt. I never regret her EVER. Just how everything turned out.This is my story of my messed up happy life on my own with my beautiful Summer.