Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber Jiley Story: Love Story Part 44

I'm doing this chapter different and at the end, tell me what you think and If you don't like it then I can change it back to normal so um yeah...

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW Everyone will be going crazy that I've updated again in a long time but It's because this year has already been turned upside down. BUT ANYWAYS.... here it is!

________________________________

We finished the Meet & Greet so they headed to the Interview room and sat down with the Interviewer. This was our last day in Paris and then we head to Rome, Italy.

the Interviewer said "Bonjour, I'm Monika Wesfield. It's really a pleasure to meet you."

Miley replied "It's nice meeting you too."

the camera man yelled "And we're starting in 5...4...3...2...1!"

the Interviewer explained "Bonjour, I'm Monika Wesfield and I'm here with two pop sensations...Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber! Hi Justin and Miley..."

Justin and Miley responded "Hey."

Justin flashed a sexy smile at the camera and I tried to not blush.

the Interviewer asked "Do you have any hobbies?"

Miley suggested "Um, I love playing the piano and my guitar. I used to do cheerleading but now that I'm busy, I don't have time to do any hobbies."

the Interviewer added "And what about you, Justin?"

Justin: " I love skateboarding, playing soccer, basketball and golf."

the Interviewer requested "And how is the tour going?"

Miley exclaimed "It's going pretty good. The cities are awesome and I love Paris, Paris is cool."

the Interviewer questioned "What are you guys going to do when the tour ends?"

Miley answered "Maybe relax, hanging with my family and possibly making some more music."

Justin responded "I'm just going to hang with my family and friends."

"So Justin, your girlfriend Selena Gomez said in a recent interview that she misses you so much. Do you miss her too?" the Interviewer requested.

Justin looked a bit awkward and lied.

Justin mumbled "um yeah, of course."

 the interviewer announced "OK before I let you go, Would you date Miley if Selena didn't exist?

Justin looked down and mumbled "oh shit".

"Maybe, I don't know. She's a great person but I wouldn't date her" 

"Thank You, nice to meet you Miley and Justin" The interviewer stated.

The camera switched off and then they walked out of the room to meet up with Vica.

Vica flashed a sweet smile.

"Hey guys, Thank you so much for letting me hang out with you" Vica exclaimed

"No worries" Justin replied "It's cool hangin' with the fans"

"Let's go back to the hotel with Vica" Miley suggested "It will be better because there is like no paparazzi and stuff like that there and there's more privacy there"

We headed towards to the Handicap Vehicle until...the Paparazzi stopped us from getting in. Great.

Miley yelled "Back off guys!"

"Miley! Justin! Smile for the picture!" They all shouted and screamed.

The Security Guards finally came to the rescue and pulled them all away from the Vehicle and we quickly jumped into the Vehicle with Vica.

"Man that was dangerous" Justin fumed "We could've got killed"

Justin buried his face into his hands and scratched his head.

"It wasn't that bad, Justin" Miley disagreed "It's even more worse back in L.A"

"So, do you live here in Paris?" Miley asked.

Vica replied "No, I actually live in Belgium but I flew over here to see your concert"

"Aww you're so sweet!" Miley exclaimed 

We arrived at the hotel and once again, the paparazzi were surrounding us around the Vehicle but there were no security around so we had to save ourselves.

We quickly dashed to the elavator before the paparazzi tried to get in and we finally got to our room.

"I'm hungry, can we order some room service?" Justin suggested

Miley giggled and answered "um I guess so"

Justin phoned up the hotel and asked for 3 beef burgers and 3 Diet Coca-Colas for Lunch. We all messed around and talked until the food came.

We ate our food and logged onto Twitter on our phones and answered some fan-mail.

Miley took a selfie with Justin and posted "Just Chillllllllin with ma homiessssss! @VicaBende @justinbieber pic.twitter.com/lDIZsgUaM7"

They spent hours talking and playing around but then It was time for Vica to leave.

Miley asked "So do you already have our phone numbers and email addresses?"

Vica replied "Yeah, I really want to stay but I fly back home at 8 PM tonight and I need to pack"

Miley commented "I think you would remember this moment forever"

Vica giggled and said "I would never forget this moment...ever"

"I hope to see you sometime again" Justin exclaimed

"yeah, I'm going to L.A in 8 months so maybe I might see you there"

"cool"

We said our byes and since no one was around, Justin unexpectedly picked Miley up Bridal Style and carried her back to the room. Justin kissed her soft pink lips and stroked her beautiful long brunette hair. He layed her down onto her bed and layed next to her. He gave her long passionate kisses and hugged her from behind. They both fell asleep.

________________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW EVERYBODY WILL BE CRAY CRAY!!!

lolz I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!! I don't like making everyone wait but I started off with a bad year already... I stubbed my toe, I fractured my finger and my dad left my mum so um yeah.

anyways...Comment what you think of the new way I'm writing this story and If you don't like it then I can change it if you want. 

Vote, Share and Comment!!!

Thanks :) #mylovelies #jileywhores #jileybitches