Ch 19

"I mean he definitely still has feelings for you." Leslie says.

"No, for the thousandth time, he doesn't. As of 3 weeks ago, Zayn could give a shit less about me as I could him." I say, mindlessly painting onto my canvas.

"No, he totes does. I saw the way he's been looking at you these past days," Jesy interjects.

"What are you even talking about Jesy? It was only today where you guys caught him only glimpsing at me. It was nothing." I wave off.

"This is so cool. Jackie, it's like you're in a love triangle!" Leslie exclaims.

"Shh!" I scold, looking around to make sure people weren't staring, "Leslie I.."

"Omg you're right! She's like Bella!" Anne squeals.

I sigh, taking a seat.

"Zayn is Jacob, the attractive and muscular one and Marcel is Edward, the immensely sweet, caring one." Leslie gawks.

"Never thought I'd say this but... I'm team Edward. No matter how hot Jacob is." Jesy announces.

"Wait are we still talking about Zayn?" Anne asks.

"Yeah." Jesy tells her.

"Hold on, did you just call her ex hot?"

"No! I was talking about Jacob then."

"But you just said you were still talking about Zayn!"

"No, I was talking about Marcel when I said Edward but Jacob when I said Jacob." she explains, laughing.

"Oh," Anne laughs too. "Then me too. And it works cause Marcel's middle name is Edward! Omg!" she says.

"How did you even know that?" I finally interject, raising an eyebrow.

"You guys are like lovers; the new ones of the school. He's Zayn's replacement. Of course everyone knows his name. It's like essential info." Leslie says.

"What! We are not lovers! We are just friends!" I quickly correct, blushing slightly.

"Please. Ever since you broke up with Zayn, you guys have been all over each other."

"No.."

"Every time I see you, he's right next to you, making you giggle like the school girl you are."

"He's my best friend."

"No, I'm your best friend. He's your crush." she corrects me.

"Okay my guy best friend."

"Best friends don't kiss." she grins and I hear gasps come from Anne and Jesy.

"What?!" they exclaim.

"Girls!" The teacher scolds them.

"Sorry Mrs. V," they chorus.

"You're never going to let that go, are you?" I sigh.

"Nope," she pops the p, "In fact, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you have."

"When did this happen? Or is it happening? Are you guys like friends with benefits?!" they interrogate.

"Oh my god, no. For the millionith time, we're just friends. That was an in the moment thing and we haven't spoken of it since. He's probably forgotten all about it. Just let it go."

"Oh come on-"

"I said, let it go."

As if on cue, the bell rings. Without hesitation, I stand and take my paper to the front, turning it in.

"Very good, Jackie! Lovely as usual." Mrs. Veronica praises and I smile, thanking her. I purposely don't wait up for Leslie as I then turn and leave out of the classroom.

Looking right, I run into a familiar dimpled smile. It falters a little, "You okay?"

"Yeah, let's hurry to P.E. before we're late." I say and he follows my lead down the busy hallway.

"Oh joy, my favorite period." I hear him say and can't help but laugh, my bad mood slipping away.

**

Lol this chapter was short, stupid, and idk pointless xD

But I posted it anyway.

I've been trying my best to update both stories back and forth, without that long of a wait!

2 days! 2 days! 2 days! Do you know what it is then??