The Greatest Sin

Our greatest sin is living. 

We are told that love is one of the great joys yet it brings tears and inevitable pain. We fall in love and feel like we're on a cloud nine until it opens up, and nothing but rain falls and thunder calls, and your heartbeat no longer feels rhythmically complete. 

So we have loved and lost but then we search within for something greater and tell ourselves that true loves stem from within, we then unveil our inner demons that hold a key which opens doors that lead to a greater inner peace. 

The love of your smile, and your wide hips, or the short hair you feel you were cursed with but how much and how far can self love give before you begin to feel like that's all there is....

Well live your life they say, cause you only get one but thats not as simplistic as it would seem.

See if I wanna live my life to the fullest shouldn't that include reaching heights such as cloud nine and loving yourself but having someone to love too.

Funny things is that we hear so often that love isnt enough but then how is that love is one of lifes greatest joys....

Pardon me for being confused, but what exactly is the joy of life, because Im not satisfied with just living