My stupid, evil, hot, sexy... step brother? Chapter 8

Hello again everyone! I've seen a major boost in reads, votes and fans!!

Thank you all, and here is the new chapter, and I apologize for how short most of my chapters are.

~~

I woke up at six o clock, without an annoying beeping alarm clock. I'm happy to say I AM a morning person, and have a special built in clock in my head.

Nixon... Well, he isn't on the other hand.

I got up and made my bed, got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, evil hello kitty shirt and a pair of hot pink converse.

Making my way to my bathroom, I clipped back my dirty blonde fringe and applied some lip gloss. I tried not to eat all of the sticky watermelon flavored stuff as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

My mom was already up making breakfast, my favorite, cinnamon buns.

I started to reach for the first plate she whisked down on the table, but Nixon's big stupid hand snatched it from under my nose.

I lifted up my face to glare into his eyes.

"Nixon!" I cried, as I watched him eat a chunk of MY food. I was about to shout out a string of curses at him and then proceed to kill him with my fork, but my mother cut in.

"Hun, that's Nixon's plate." She calmly said, serving everyone BUT ME.

My step father was seated at the head of the table and my mother was calmly shoveling a thousand cinnamon buns on Nixon's plate

"Mom? Do I get ANY?" I said, starting to get a tad pissed off.

"Oh hunny... There aren't any left." She said, sitting down to eat hers.

I calmly resisted the urge to flip them off as I walked to school, hungry, sad and feeling left out.

Cinnamon buns were my favorite and my mother knew that... Was she going to drop me out of her life just because she had a 'new' family now?

Soon enough she'd probably get pregnant... Eugh.. I'm not a fan of small children. I mean, it was hard enough to take Nixon... Imagine a stinky baby crawling around the house.

I erased the mental image and continued along my walk to school.

I'm being a big baby.. I guess I should be happy for my mom that's she's found someone she loves.

I get into the gates of school, and pass by Janine coldly.

"I can explain!" She cried at me, but I passed by her without a second glance, until she pulled my hand.

"You deceived me, Janine." I said solmnley.

"I know, but I was just..." She began, trying to find the right words.

"You mean you thought he was so hot, you just had to makeout with him?" I said, trying not to start shrieking at her.

Janine stayed silent.

I scoffed, walked away and started gathering books from my locker. I'd be lying to say I didn't miss Janine, and I really did want her back as my friend, but she desieved me and worst of all, she desived me with my step brother ew!

Maybe I'm just... Jelous... Maybe that's why I feel so angry. Because I wanted Nixon's lips on mine, his soft lips connecting with mine.

I shook my head. No way, no way in hell. I'm just on my period or something.

I walked towards my first class, and smoothed out my hair as I started writing down our lesson. By the end of class my paper was filled with scribbles.

I sighed, walking towards my next class. By now I should have just gone home, I was in a daze all day, bumping into people and practically drooling like a zombie.

The bell rang for our next class, and I was probably seven minutes late, I rushed down the hall, and started running down the flight of stairs when I tripped.

I fell through the air, my eyes clamped shut. I squealed a little as I expected to hit the cold, hard floor.

But I hit another body, a muscled, familiar body that smelled of a familiar scent.

Nixon.

I opened my eyes at once, and sure enough, I was looking into the grey eyes of Nixon. I stayed on top of him, eyes wide with shock. I could feel heat waves run through my body.

"Nixon?" I whispered

"Yea," He whispered back, his voice hoarse.

I paused, and he looked into my eyes.

"You ate all my cinnamon buns." I whispered back, closing my eyes. That was a close one, I thought for a minute there I'd blurt out I lov- WOAH!

I don't love him. He's my stinky step-brother.

"I'm sorry, Katherine." He said softly.

"Maybe I can make it up to you." He said again, beginning to close in on my lips, his eyes met mine, and for a split second I felt as though we shared the same soul.

I struggled to breathe, and then suddenly our lips met, synchronizing together as I moaned on his lips. Strange, his lips where slightly cold...

~

I woke up suddenly, my face on the floor. I groaned as I wiped off my dirty lips and trudged to my next class. Stupid knock out! Bad dream! If I can't control you who can?

I sighed and sat down at my desk, looking out the window and not thinking about Nixon. But it turns out not thinking about Nixon WAS thinking about Nixon so, I failed magorly.

God, I can't even face Nixon now. Everytome I think about him, all I can imagine is running my hands through his hair and kissing him.

What happens if I actually do that? It would be so akward. He would totally reject me.

I still can't help but think about 'what if..' throughout the day.