CHAPTER SIX // SNAP, CRACKLE, CONDOM

He pulled me in, his hands taking my cheeks, bringing me closer.

Oh god...

His mouth was amazing. I anticipated that he'd be a decent kisser but this was surprising. I became hungry for more. I was snowed in with him and I had nothing to lose, except the time I was already losing or that's how I justified it. I always seemed to need to justify everything, that way I never seemed to regret anything.

“One second...” He drew back slightly, undoing his shirt and once that was off – I took in bush man's physical appearance that I had not noted in my stupidness earlier that morning. A smooth, well defined upper body, it's not like it was hard to just look at.

He chucked his shirt on the ground and pulled me back in, kissing me deeper.

I wasn't the romantic type and for that reason alone, this would be strictly business. With a lonely bush man...

His hands trailed over my body making me twitch and spasm, I wasn't sure what I was feeling. We needed to get this show on the road though.

I grabbed his belt and he smiled, he was laughing at me again.

“What?” I hissed, pulling the leather from the buckle.

“You don't slow down and enjoy much, do you?”

I wrinkled my nose, I was enjoying just fine.

“What's that mean?” I kissed him again, undoing his jeans, struggling with the zipper for only a moment.

“Amy.” He laughed.

“What is the problem?” I wanted to scream at him but I kept it together.

He lifted an eyebrow, “Nothing.” He returned to kissing me, pulling me against him. His jeans just holding on to his hips. I wanted them off, I wanted to see what he had going on under them.

He pulled the flannel over me and his mouth dropped to my neck, sucking at my skin with a gentle mouth.

His hands drew up my sides and gripped me around the rib cage, his fingertips digging into me.

I moaned and that was surprising, before I could get it together, he kissed me again. Picking me up around his waist.

“Oh...” My hands gripped his hair in surprise.

He smiled and walked towards his bedroom.

Bedroom? Bed...

I blinked in confusion. No. No... no...

He carried me inside the room and dropped me down on the bed. That was a first.

His hands came to my jeans and he pulled them off me, underwear included. I tried to keep it together, I new I should have gotten the whole package last time I was at the spa..

I stared at the ceiling, swallowing my embarrassment. It didn't stop him though, his bit into my chest and that stopped my thoughts.

Then he was over me, his hot mouth on my neck again as he lapped at my skin. My eyes fluttered shut.

I just didn't understand him but I wasn't going to take the effort to in that moment.

He bit into my lips again and his tongue met mine.

“Amy...”

The way he said my name made my stomach clench. He brought me up to a sitting position and undid my bra. He was gentle and... nice.

Kissing me again, he removed the lace. His fingers grazing my chest, that ignited his need it seemed and he dropped me back into the bed, coming between my lips.