Love Olympus (11)

[ Krystal's POV ] before...

I made sure to follow Clark after the screening of the illusions. Embarrassed and slightly glad Venus raged and destroyed the screen. Truthfully it would've either been myself or her doing it in the end. I'm happy it wasn't me though.

Clark made sure to close the door behind him hard without noticing me, however I wasn't going to let him go that easily. I could tell he knew I was following him with his annoyed expression from the side corner of what I could of his face.

It pissed me off even more he had the nerve to look at me like that. I knew this guy and he had the audacity...

"We need to talk.." I sighed crossing my arms together.

"Please take a message by talking to the wall.." Clark mimicked a robotic voice. "Clark isn't available right now."

"Funny," I rolled my eyes.

"I know right?" He crooned sarcastically throwing his usual ball up and down.

Huffing, I sat down gruffly on one of the random chairs and slumped back. Clark was obviously not interested in anything I had to say, but I was going to forcefully get him to listen. One way or another.

By now everyone in the house and the rest of the contestants know that I'm not nice and I'm not here to make friends. The bitch basically. An image I've been working on for awhile now. One I can admit I'm not proud of, but could polish up to uphold the position.

I laugh at the other contestants talking to each other like nothing is going on. That their so oblivious to what's really happening. It's sickening and somehow reminds me of the real world, our world.

Is this basically a metaphor describing how our real world works? Everyone talks and walks as if everything is okay, but it isn't? The more I think about it the more I start to slowly bury myself alive.

I don't want friends. I mean-what's the point? They're all going to die anyway.

Besides, I have no intention of dying. Neither do they, however up against me they have no choice, but to die. That's my mindset, my mentality and my main source of confidence. I figure-If I don't think like this than I should just go ahead and kill myself now.

I've thought about it often sleeping, but I know deep down inside Krystal would regret it. It still hits me now and again how this is my reality now.

I stare at Clark and the movement of his ball going up and down. The motion now hypnotizing me into a lucid dream. I sat there motionless.

No one can know you're Clark's soul mate...

I winced, remembering the words. Those words that Cupid said. Venus's cupid. I clenched my fist in that second. My knuckles going white.

I despise Venus. Not for any reason, but because of the fact I can't despise her. From the very first day I tried. I begged myself too, but I just couldn't. In my world jealously and envy are two different things. Jealousy being much more eviler then the two.

Jealousy is more of what you want what they have and so you curse them for having it. Envy however is the fact you wish you had what they have, but don't think more or less of it.

I envy Venus. Not for the typical reasons of her being soul mates with Clark, but because of that illusion. The only reason I didn't want her to see it was because it was Venus that was my illusion. When I talked to her, fake Venus, it was weird. I never thought talking to Venus at the time would I have so much... Differences with her, yet we had so much in common.